Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do I become successfull?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make OK money supervising a landscaping company but I just am still bot successfully I get paid salary so it's not like more work at this particular job will = more money. I have the will power to pursue something but I just need a direction to go in and right now I'm just lost.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Many successful busines owners were introduced to said business category by working for a past employer.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the thing i have no interest at all stating a landscaping company I'm 28 and just don't have the motivation to do it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I have the will power to pursue something.
I'm 28 and just don't have the motivation to do it.
The First key to success is to make up your mind about what you want and what you’re personally capable of doing…
No one on a forum can make your decisions for you, or tell you how to be successful …

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the thing i have no interest at all stating a landscaping company I'm 28 and just don't have the motivation to do it.
You get out of life what you put in. If you don't have motivation to do something great, don't expect it to happen.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find your mission.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just gotta focus my energy on something... now to find what to focus it on is a different story

Eve Borges

Reaction score
Hello there, If you are motivated and positive you can easily achieve the good things in life. Most of them are lost and they don't understand what to do in life. I have heard good reviews about martine- voyance.com who are expert in providing guidance about career with the help of psychic reading and motivate you to face the problems in life. I think you can also take a help of a good psychic reader.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of us are successful doing things we don't like to do....

It's all about the Benjamin's... Work hard, invest wisely and live a long time.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think and grow rich is a good book. Read it. It will try showing you what a winning mindset looks like.

Defination of success is different for different people. For some it might be lots money (monetric), for others a good promotion(power/influence), for some it will be just hitting it off with the girl/woman they like. Your first step should be identifying what you want.

Once identified, ask yourself why do you want it? Will it really make a differnece in your life or you just like the thought of it? How badly do you want it? Are you willing to sacrifice everything: your old job, you comfort zone, some friends and family members?

Once you have the answer: take the first step. Want to be succesful in your own venture? Go ahead, put down your papers. You will automatically start thinking and working on your venture. Want to talk to the girl you like? Go to her, look her in the eye and say "Hi, I am Ryan.". What's the worst that would happen? She will probably ignore but that's okay. You have no idea how motivating these kindof rejections become. Your mind automatically starts thinking on how we should have done things differently. And when you meet the next girl you like, you change something.

A book on your journey to attain success is "The greatest salesman". You need to read a chapter of that book daily. It's very important.

And if you are confused about what you want to do in life...read "Mastery" by Robert Greene. It will help you in figuring out your life's task.

Anyways that's all from my side. Remember books and people can only guide you. The final decisions are yours and yours only. If you are not where you are look at the decisions you have made. Good luck.

Last edited:

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there, If you are motivated and positive you can easily achieve the good things in life. Most of them are lost and they don't understand what to do in life. I have heard good reviews about martine- voyance.com who are expert in providing guidance about career with the help of psychic reading and motivate you to face the problems in life. I think you can also take a help of a good psychic reader.
Psychic reading is a form of cold reading which is bull****. Don't believe in this kind of sh*t. Be realistic. No one can predict what's going to happen to you tomorrow or 10 years down the line.

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
The First key to success is to make up your mind about what you want and what you’re personally capable of doing…
No one on a forum can make your decisions for you, or tell you how to be successful …
I totally agree with you! It's the main thing for a successful start!

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just gotta focus my energy on something... now to find what to focus it on is a different story
Only one way to find your purpose/passion, that's go out there and try lots of different things.. Try new lines of work, new hobbies, go to new places. Eventually something will strike a chord with you.

milen4ik

Banned
Reaction score
That's good. Now it interests me, as I created my own website. I want him to make a good income. I know that I need to order a website promotion and SEO optimization, but I also know that this is not limited. This theme fire cams is very popular. I think I hit the bull's-eye. when he chose her. I need to come up with a lot of options for the site, how to increase its popularity. To do this, I need to be successful and do everything on time.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make OK money supervising a landscaping company but I just am still bot successfully I get paid salary so it's not like more work at this particular job will = more money. I have the will power to pursue something but I just need a direction to go in and right now I'm just lost.
I would say, find your ceiling at your current job. Your wage ceiling. What do you imagine you can max out at? What wage is your highest possible wage there?

Then, start doing what you need to do to realize that wage. It will put you in the mindset to actually be worth a higher wage. To earn more, you have to bring more value to the table.

So for me, for example:

I started a residential home for special needs folks. I know the absolute maximum I can earn with this sort of business and I am working hard towards that goal. Knowing that ceiling, and having that goal, motivated me into contacting many agencies in the area that can provide me with future clients. It motivates me to be on fantastic terms with anyone in the community I come across. It motivates me to be helpful and people's go-to guy. And its really paying off. I've created a sort of buzz around myself by doing these things. People in the position to help me are working actively to secure me the best and highest paying clients.

I was able to triple my earnings the first year. I may be able to double that again by the end of 2018 if things go right.

Now beyond that; when I do realize my earnings potential at this job; that's when I begin to look for something else with a higher potential, or another sort of gig that I can add on to my current one. You also consider at that point, whom and how you can delegate the work to - to free up more of your own time for higher paying endeavors.

Make sense?

Rilan

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, you should work hard and be patient. Do what makes you happy and you'll be surprised by the result. There are a lot of opportunities on the internet. it's not that difficult to find a job now. Personally, I invest in cryptocurrency and I think it's the best way to make money nowadays https://www.crosslytics.com/penny-cryptocurrencies/

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to determine what it is you are passionate about, see how you can turn that passion into money and offer something that no one else has thus far.