"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How did you rid YOUR jealousy?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by drZaius09
Here's what you do:

First, find a comfortable chair or sofa, preferably facing a large, flat-screen television. Next, take your favorite cigarette paper (I prefer JOB 1.5's), fold it, and fill with the sweet smelling herbs of Northern California (or any other variety available). Now lick the glue, roll tight, and put some fire to that bad boy. Inhale slowly so as to enjoy every last smokey molecule as they penetrate your pulmonary membranes. Ahhhhh... now what was it you wanted to investigate? That's what I thought...;)
Ha ha, right on. This solves all of life's problems (sarcasm).

Peace.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top