"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How did I do?

stretch

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Before you read this, please keep in mind that I in no way am a 'don juan'. Actually, I suck with women. I've never even had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. For various reasons that are too long to discuss here. I'm 19 btw, yeah I suck.

Alright so last friday night me, 2 of my friends, and this girl are hanging out. This girl is a complete tease/horny little slut. She is 'cuddly' with her guy friends but usually in a totally platonic way (ie no sexual type touching just hugging that type of bs). She was being retarded and was trying to get guys to get her to buy her stuff. Me and her were both laughing about it behind their backs (yeah ****ed up, but those guys are sad...). One dude ended up wanting to give her money...another bought her food. So I'm like f that and I called her out on it. Told her she better not try those games on me cause it ain't gonna work. When I said that she was sorta sitting really close leaning against me, and she puts her hand on my thigh right next to my **** and jokingly asks if I would buy her something. I say **** no maybe if you were girl x I would. Girl x has same name as her, and they both hate eachother. She ran off all pissed off giving a little attitude. I said f that I dont care...she came back a few minutes later. So as we are leaving she says she wants to ride with me ALONE in my car and gets everyone else to go with some other dude. We just ended up talking and **** and she was asking me a bunch of questions about my life. I didnt make any moves...keep in mind I dont really care if I get with this girl, I dont really trust her intentions. I had my digi cam in the car and she ended up putting it down her **** and taking pictures, I didnt even ask her to do it.

Next time I see her sunday night I completely ignore her other than the hi, bye, a few sentences. I hung out with these 2 other girls I'm friends with and know forever. Me and her ended up talking online later that night. She asked about one of the girls how old she is etc. So the topic steers into sexual grounds and she says how she used to cyber guys online and how good she supposedly was. She also told me how she masturbates to it. I poked fun of her and gave her an example of how she cybers - shes a tease I was like blah blah blah. girl signs off. Again when I talked to her I didnt really show much interest. Ever since friday shes been msging me online. Yesterday we talked for a while. Every time I cut it short and said I have to go (I really did). She said how she loves talking to me cause I always have good stories and I keep her laughing blah blah. And again last night I was like 'ok well leave me alone I gotta go jerk off and go to bed' and she says ya I havent masturbated in a while I gotta do it blah blah. So I tell her ok send me pix of you masturbating or Imma block you and I went afk. lol. she was getting annoying cuz I had to study and she kept on msging me...I also sent her pictures of this other really hot girl I was trying to get with. I dont know if that was a good move or not.

I dunno I don't care that much if I get her or not. I didnt show that much interest yet I think, but I've let her know that I am attracted to her with some sexual comments here and there. As I said, I don't trust this girl, she is a ****ing tease and kinda immature. She coo to talk to though and I want to hit it really bad.

I guess I'm asking. How did I do so far? and what should my next step be?

Please go easy on me, as I've said earlier, I ****ing suck with women....but this one seems so easy it's too good to be true (she is 17 by the way).
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
First of all, having pictures of a 17 year old girl um, exposed, is illegal. So be wary of that if you have any of that **** on your computer.

Back to ground zero, good job. She wants you caue you don't want her, and she's perplexed by it. Keep it up :)
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I suggest reading the DJ bible if you found this site to be interesting or, plan to post again in the future.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Keep it up, bruv, soundin good, but rather do stuff face to face, pcs r a lil impersonal
 

stretch

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Yeah I know...it was on pc because it all went down after sunday and I have not been able to see her in person (exams, work, school, etc) and shes been msging me. I dont want to get any flames...I know I'm not the best with women. And I dont measure up to most of the people on here, thats why I was weary of posting this. But Ive been reading the site for a while and got some helpful tips. Just wanted to hear an honest opinion. Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well, props, but do not get an inferiority complex about the other guys here. Improve yourself, they are here to help or massage their egos. Utilise this but do not repeat one of the two most annoying questions, girls with bfs and there is this one really special girl (thats what the search function is for).

Don't compare yourself with people online as I bet some of them just make it up and are experts in theory, but suck at practice. Don't worry, i woouldnt say im on top of my game either but im working on it.

Have fun, dont worry and live your life.
 

stretch

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
sweet thank you :) Yea I think that is one thing I finally came to realize with this one...to just not give a **** and dont treat her as 'that one special girl' if you know what I mean. seems to be working so far.

Lol this girl just msged me again...basically asking me to ask her out to see dawn of the dead tommorow haha. Too bad I already got plans to hang out with one of my long time girl-friends tommorow to catch up on things, and I told her that. maybe I can find some time for her also ;)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You aren't doing well.

When she took pictures of her vag without you asking you should have made a move. Oh well. Make a move ASAP - girls can lose interest really fast if they think you're too safe (sexually that is).
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
i agree with porky. Your dragging this out too long. She's going ot lose interest real fast.
 
Top