Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how did i do?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wut up! see i know this girl and shez like a 8.5, really cute, kinda shy, and playful. But she iz really confusing me. Usually when I talk to her we are alwayz in a playful mood. I usually initiate it tho, whenever i first see her she iz in a calm mood. Then I start a convo wit her and I start makin jokes, bein ****y and funny, very light neghitting, and basically playful. She iz really receptive becuz when I start bein like this I always get her to laugh and smile, she alwayz plays along and gets excited and in a very happy mood. Yet when I try to see if she likes me, all the things I could be looking for, like size of the pupils, holding eye contact for a long time, and all that crap that usually tells if a girl iz attracted to u, well isnt really tellin me much. Her pupils arent really dilated at all, not small tho, but not too big either I think they are just normal, but everybody is different so i dunno. She doesnt really hold eye contact for a long time, she just gives me EC when she talks to me, and we hardly every have any quiet time where we are just looking at each other. But sometimes when Im away for her and she iz in the distance i catch her lookin at me. She gives me signals that show that she likes my company, but doesnt give me signals that she likes ME. It may be too early.

Im also starting to think that I got a little too playful and made a fool of myself. ex: we were talkin about different types of dances. THis iz how the convo went more or less

her: i can do tha gangsta boogie
me: u gotta show me that one time
her: i cant, im too shy
me: really? i can do the crip walk
her: u gotta show me that when we get off the bus
me: I cant IM too shy (emphasized)
her: starts laffing (i love her laff, its so cute, its that shy hehe and she covers her mouth)
me: nah, ill do it but u have to give me something
her: hehe, what do u want?
me: i want a cruise to hawaii and....... let me think.....waited about 3 seconds......a martini and a blow j0b (wuz i too direct) and she punches my arm.
me: lol im playin, nah just give me a kiss
her: hehe, ok
me: u serious?
her: wait, where do u want the kiss? (she is still in love with her ex, and alot of times when I make moves on her shez like nooooo I love (ex's name)
me: (look down at my cack) where u want girl
her: ok ill kiss u on the cheek
me: (im thinkin aww wtf, i thought she would at least say on the lips. but i thought maybe i shouldve said on the lips instead of letting her choose...... right?)

w/e, and when we were getting off of the bus, she wuz behind me grabbin my ass and wouldnt let go till i reach the stairs of the bus to get off. When we get off I grab her ass and say "my turn" followed by multiple "hehes" from her.

Heres where I think i made myself look like a fool. She forgot about the whole dance thing and she wuz walkin away and already said bye but i opened my big mouth and said, wait dont u wanna see me C walk. Shez like "oh yea!" Then I said, ill wait for the bus to pass by (becuz i didnt want the whole world to be lookin at me makin a fool of myself becuz im known to be usually serious and not an overcaffenated joyful freak.) so I waited for the bus to pass by and I said I need a beat and shez like hurry up becuz I gotta go, im like w/e, and then I do it, and shez like ooo, now I kno it, but i can do it better than u, im like yea well i did it kinda gay newayz cuz i had no beat shez like no u didnt, well bye and gave me a kiss on the cheek (i shouldve been like yea u better give me that kiss just to play around but i didnt think of it). Then she says, i can do the dance better than u, im more ghetto. I said yea thats why u live in such an expensive house. (i told her earlyer that the reason why I live in a pretty big house, I live across the street from her, is becuz me and my dad are living off of his girlfreind becuz thats her house, and if it wuz me and him living by ourselves we would prolly be lving in hialeah) FOr those who dont kno what hialeah is, its a messed up city down here in south florida.

so what do u guys think, did I really **** it up bad? Did I make a fool of myself? Do u think she likes me or is just playing along with me becuz Im playful with her and that she wants nothing else? Im guessin on all the negatives (i kno i shouldnt, i mightve overlooked) but im looking to see if u guys have a different opinion.

thanks in advance, later

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what the hell. Don't even pay attention to this girl I think she needs to learn that you aren't an another guy on the street. OR the problem comes from you being less of a challenge.

Just flirt with more girls right in front of her face. Bet you she'll want you more or if she's still stuck up on her ex then next her.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its impossible to next her, since i see her everyday, and will see her just about everyday for the next 2 years more or less, or when I finish highskool. She iz my neighbor, lives right in front of me, and rides my bus (its a private bus). She said that shez gonna change her bus but thats not gonna be anytime soon and she suggested that I go to the bus that she iz going to. ANywayz, there is nothing I can do but just improve my status and interest level with her. Im using her for practice. But I do have feelings for her too, i used to have oneitis from this girl in the beginning of the skool year until I learned about DJing.

I dunno why shez still hung up on her ex. THey still talk to each other just about everyday becuz they have community service wit each other. And they both claim that they love each other and they broke up for the dumbest reason yet still like each other and eventually will get back together (its an on and off relationship) but I just think they just too yung. Shez only a freshman in high skool and Im a junior (11th).

w/e, so there is no way I can next her, so Im just practicing on her so i can use it on the other ladies. Im still a little nervous being around her tho (depends if I had a good day or w/e), i sometimes slip up on my words. But I think that sooner or later i am going to be able to be less nervous around her thus preparing me more for the other girls I wanna holla at.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh...... come on 34 views and only 1 reply!

do u think this girl has some interest in me or is juss playin wit me?
did I do anything wrong in todays situation? Im still fairly new to DJing.
Anything u guys would like to suggest?

Reaction score
dude you should ring the Milton Bradley hotline, cause you're being PLAYED

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
Yet when I try to see if she likes me, all the things I could be looking for, like size of the pupils, holding eye contact for a long time, and all that crap that usually tells if a girl iz attracted to u, well isnt really tellin me much. Her pupils arent really dilated at all, not small tho, but not too big either I think they are just normal, but everybody is different so i dunno.
Dude... You are overanalyzing stuff. Just relax and take a deep breath. Don't worry over petty detail like wether her pupils were fully dilated and whatnot. Looking for details is ok, as long you add them all up to a conclusion (which is called synthesis, a sociological tool). Don't focus on a single detail like that.

Im also starting to think that I got a little too playful and made a fool of myself.
You can only make a fool of yourself if you hold back on being funny (that is, if combined with ****y). You definitely had more chances to be playful than you used.

her: starts laffing (i love her laff, its so cute, its that shy hehe and she covers her mouth)
It's spelled laugh, and this is gay. :) Seriously though, you're over-analyzing here.

me: i want a cruise to hawaii and....... let me think.....waited about 3 seconds......a martini and a blow j0b (wuz i too direct)
That was good.

me: lol im playin, nah just give me a kiss
her: hehe, ok
me: u serious?
Instead of saying "U serious?", you should've just layed one on her. Actions, not words. And you must have looked like a clueless ape right there. But you're willing to learn, and that's important.

so what do u guys think, did I really **** it up bad? Did I make a fool of myself? Do u think she likes me or is just playing along with me becuz Im playful with her and that she wants nothing else? Im guessin on all the negatives (i kno i shouldnt, i mightve overlooked) but im looking to see if u guys have a different opinion.
Take it to the other level. Don't give me crap on her being 'in love' with 'this other guy'... That's bullsh!t when it comes to HS chicks... She digs you, but you have to be a man in this situation.
Grab your balls and do it.
Good luck, son.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i think she digs me, but she digs her ex even more. Today I really didnt flirt with her, I juss had a short convo wit her and asked her what she wuz doin this weekend and she said, well saturday and sunday my ex is going to come over and we are going to chill. When she said this I didnt even look at her and i just changed the subject. I think im just going to give up on her for now until shez over with her boyfreind (might az well take out the ex becuz they still chill with each other and act az if they are going out). It may take another year, but now I guess ima have to keep tryin to holla at some other females.

later