"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How can you be a player if you have kids?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Freedom to get drunk, fvck, and then die alone. It’s fun for a while but I don’t see the appeal to never have kids.
That’s exactly it. Life is innately meaningless. Embrace it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
You wouldn't be baffled if you had a great kid. One day you will read what you wrote and feel massive guilt and regret when your daughter hands you your home made fathers day card. You'll see.
Unlikely if I get a vasectomy
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Freedom to get drunk, fvck, and then die alone. It’s fun for a while but I don’t see the appeal to never have kids.
You could die alone as a married man too. Wife could die first. No kids, no kids nearby, or strained relationships with kids.

Drinking and fuccking are good.
 
Top