Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I motivate my friend K?

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
K is one of my closest friends, if not one of my best friends. He's a great guy, good personality, knowledgeable, has some interests, some hobbies, and overall seems very well rounded. The only thing about him is he has some weird emotional issues. It's hard to tell from a far but anyone who knows him close enough kinda knows, hes a bit wishy washy with his friends and guarded. At times I feel like we're super close and other times I feel like he's just not feeling like doing anything or might go weeks or sometimes months without contacting me.

Everytime I talk to him, it's like he's always talking about the past. or about how his ex really messed him up, or how he misses friends that he pushed away or that stopped talkin to him, or some bad story about a girl he liked but things not going well. He also doesn't invite me over to his place ever. After some time I kinda felt like he's hiding something or maybe ashamed of something. Probably even living with his parents or roommates and might be feeling bad about it.

He's had some great times, and we used to really have a blast going to bars and clubs. His confidence would be on superstar levels at times and some of the stuff I seen him do with girls was amazing. However, its like he's always disappointed with himself. Like nothing is good enough for him. Or like he just isn't meeting his standards in life. I mean I empathize because I know he doesn't have a strong career or anything. Infact, I think he's just struggling to get by.

Its hard to tell any of this stuff when he's happy and in the moment. But other times, its just like you can tell he's in his head thinking about something but it's hard to say what.

I recently hung out with him again and he seems to be in good spirits. However when I asked him what hes doing he said he's spending most of his time with family and by himself. He mentioned how he feels down some days because he's "cut off so many people". When I met him, he had a huge group of friends too. I think some of the stuff has to do with his ex and overall situation of not making lots of money and stuff. He dabbles in business so I was always just hoping he would do well with that. As far as girls, he told me he's seeing one or two but even the main girl he used to talk about (He had one plate last time I spoke to him) he said he lost attraction for her and that any attraction he initially had for her was years back and he was just leading her on for so long.

I'm glad to see that he's happy adn doing well, seems more motivated now but It seems like he's just being really hard on himself for stuff he doesn't have yet or his situation financially.

I don't know what to tell him without seeming like I know he's dealing with stuff. I purposely didn't tell him too much about what I got going on because I feel like he has a tendency to compare himself to others and then feel bad.