Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I make my dad say yes?

janem98

Reaction score
My mom is very fond of dancing and since I was a little girl, she used to enroll me into dancing tutorials. Somehow, I learned to love dancing too. In school, I am one of the cheerleading team. That was before I got into an incident. I lost balance while I am on top. It made me fell to the ground real hard. I had been confined for almost a month because of that. My dad never let me join cheer dances since; it has been one year now. One week ago, our choreographer asked me to be back on the team. There is an upcoming competition internationally and I was tempted to join. My teammates are so excited to win free tour to another country if they will make it to first place. I really love to but I doubt it if my dad will allow me. I understand that he doesn’t want the same incident to happen again but dancing is my passion. How can I make him say yes? I miss dancing so much!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 so you should really be making your own decisions.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You suck his d1ck. This works with 98% of men. Just don't let mum find out.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again sosuave wins the sucker contest of the internet. Same exact post made all over the net. And sosuavers, so desperate for human contact, jump right and engage in conversation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again sosuave wins the sucker contest of the internet. Same exact post made all over the net. And sosuavers, so desperate for human contact, jump right and engage in conversation.
Maybe we're just friendly :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not enabling, I was responding to you, not the bot.
I think you misunderstand my point. You referring to imaginary people needing love, which I understood as a reason for engaging in conversations with imaginary people.

My point was that sometimes you've just got to let imaginary people get out there and figure stuff out on their own. If word gets out that any random imaginary dude from imagination land can come on over to sosuave, start an account and start talking to people, that will keep them from learning how to converse with their own kind.

While I applaud your sensitivity, I think it's actually not helpful to them in the long run. I think they need to just get out of their imaginary comfort zone and get out there and talk to real live imaginary people, and not use sosuave (and the real people who post here) as some kind of intermediary crutch to full-fledged imaginary-social-skills success.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they need to just get out of their imaginary comfort zone and get out there and talk to real live imaginary people, and not use sosuave
In other words, they should stick to their own kind? I think you are prejudiced against imaginary people, and have violated the rules of political correctness. #tolerance