Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I fix OILY skin?

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunently my confidence mostly stems from how I look. If I look good, I generally feel confident and happy.

The problem is I have really oily skin and I tend to have alot of acne that comes off and on, almost weekly. My skin gets easily irritated and I can't seem to maintain a acne free face.

I have read several articles on this, but I am looking for suggestions from some of you guys.

What kind of products do ya'll use? Any things to avoid doing?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

.Drow

------------------
You are what you make your self.

intrepid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acne is most often treated with retinoids, antimicrobials or antibiotics (clindamycin).
See your dotor for a prescription for ance.
Hope it helps. . .

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal with oily skin. Basically, your glands are retarded and overactive. If your skin gets even the slightest bit dry, it'll secrete oil.

So here's what you do. Get a MILD cleanser, like dermatologist-recomended 'Basis' soap. Wash your face, dry off, and immediately apply derma-recomended 'Eucerin' lotion. Your face feels moisturized, so it won't make oil, and the lotion will not make you break out.

Your skin automatically has a system of healing itself, but when you F with it by using harsh scrubs or benzoyl or acid, it gets irritated. Acne comes from irritation. So if you just keep your face lubed with stuff that doesn't cause acne, you'll be fine.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
Here's the deal with oily skin. Basically, your glands are retarded and overactive. If your skin gets even the slightest bit dry, it'll secrete oil. [/QOUTE]

Damn retarded glands. :/

So here's what you do. Get a MILD cleanser, like dermatologist-recomended 'Basis' soap. Wash your face, dry off, and immediately apply derma-recomended 'Eucerin' lotion. Your face feels moisturized, so it won't make oil, and the lotion will not make you break out.

Your skin automatically has a system of healing itself, but when you F with it by using harsh scrubs or benzoyl or acid, it gets irritated. Acne comes from irritation. So if you just keep your face lubed with stuff that doesn't cause acne, you'll be fine.
This helps alot. I think I was washing my face to often and made my skin dry.

I'll have to check into that 'Eucerin' lotion.

Thanks for sharing,
.Drow

------------------
You are what you make your self.