Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Are you going to ask her to winter formal

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, it seems that for most of us our winter formals are right around the corner, so post how you're going to ask that girl in the least AFC way possible.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best way to do it in the least AFC way possible is to just ask her. Just go up to her, talk to her, ask her. Ill tell you not a single AFC would be able to do that. I know it sounds simple, but i think thats cuz it is.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know each other...just ask. If you're out in the hallways looking for potential dates, play it textbook(number close, wait, call). Only difference is when you call you're asking her to the formal.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My school had our winter formal before Christmas. When I asked my girl, I bought some flowers and went to her house and knocked on her door. When she answered the door I showed her the flowers and asked her. She was impressed, and told me I was the first guy who had the balls to ask her directly.

A friend of mine got 20 t-shirts and stiched his name on the front of them all, then had 20 of his friends wear each shirt. He wore a different shirt that said "me" on it. Everyone stood around the girl's 1st period (with him in the center) class and cheered as she walked out. When she came out the door he stepped out and asked her. It was pretty neat.