Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How an AFC got a babe's attention, for a moment

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post will point out just how important mystery and a challenge are to women, hot women:

I think most ppl who'll read this will be newbies, so for them
AFC = Average Frustrated CHump. I.e. losers with no lives, who can't get laid :).

This chick approach me, "MR. AFC trying to be a DJ", at university. I mean she went OUT OF HER WAY to start chatting to me. We end up in the same lectures. She gets my number.

I actually see her peeking through the window trying to see where I am sitting. Can't see me, walks in and sits at the back. 30 secs later, smsing me "Are you in the lecture, where are you sitting?" Sends me a message every night, saying good night, blah blah blah.

Of course, because I am fighting a constant battle against my AFC tendencies. I actually WORRY that she might lose interest, so of course I show her too much attention, she thinks "this man's depsperate", and she ends up trying to use me, read here if you want: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23022

But what made this babe come up to me, an average looking guy (i'm not AFC unless you're hot and are talking to me :))?

Well, ONE YEAR ago we actually had a chat. While registering at the unviersity, in the queue. I never asked her name. And after that chat never spoke to her again, I ignored her. Not because I was trying to be SUAVE, but because I was being an AFC and I wasn't sure what to do next! How funny is that??

Ever since then, I've seen her staring at me, etc. Then she saw an opportunity to speak to me when I walk past her two weeks ago. I mean it was a PERFECT opportunity. She actually remembered what course I said I was doing a YEAR ago, and asked if I knew if PERSON X had passed, if I had passsed, etc. She knew what people I knew, she knew what car I drived. She'd seen me in the area I live (I'd seen her too). She WAS NOT intending to use me off the bat, the signs were just too much, but I made some wrong moves and then it all went to hell.

Now PLEASE don't misunderstand me, being an AFC will NEVER get you a hot chick (the not-so-hot ones who've never had boyfriends love AFCS, for about 3 months).

What happend?

This chick couldn't figure out WHY I'd had a GREAT conversation with her during registration, I seemed soo interested (that's cos I was) and then I leave. Don't ask her name. Ignore her and never speak to her again.

There you have it gentleman, MYSTERY. She figures I must be a GREAT guy to be able to just drop her like that. She's thinking, "Didn't he like me, does he have a gf? Why doesn't he like me, I'm so HOT. He must have plenty of women in his life." Now we have a CHALLENGE.

She sees me as a CHALLENGE, she wants to figure me out. She wants to PROVE to herself that she's attractive, and that this ONE guy isn't going to be any different from all the AFC's she's met. She's attracted to the MYSTERY and the CHALLENGE.

Now learn how IMPORTANT it is to NOT worry about her losing interest. If she's interested in you, you've done something right. So keep on doing it.

As soon as I start smsing her calling her cutie and other lame-ass AFC sh!t. The challenge is no longer there (I'm obviously interested). There is no mystery. She moves on to the next guy.

I'm not saying ignore the girl. I'm saying be a challenge, be a mystery (HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE ALL SAID THIS?). This is PROOF to me that the people who say that are RIGHT. It's 100% proof.

How do you be a challenge?

Get a life! Seriously, the more you do with your spare time, the less time you have to think about her and pull some AFC move. Meet new women, all the time. The more women in your life, the less time you spend FOCUSING all your attention on one women. By being busy and focusing on your goals, ambitions, and several different women you are being a challenge. And when you don't treat that hottie like the sun shines out her @ss, you have created mystery. When you don't give her much attention, don't always return her calls, turn her down for a date - you are a MYSTERY (she wants to know WHY you are acting this way) and a CHALLENGE (she wants you to kiss her boots like all the men that came before you).

I am still learning DJ skills, but I'm sure the DJ's here will vouch that there is truth to this post. What happend to me is PROOF that this stuff works. This will work with ANY girl that's remotely attractive! The not so attractive ones are AFC's in themselves and are just happy to have boyfriends, but they get bored quickly.

Thanks for reading.
Santos

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really didnt feel like responding to this post, but since you probably spent time working on it and would like replies, Ill give you one.

Its a good thing you saw some of these principles in action. Now, you can see what works out in the field. You can now use it to your advangage.

daman01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I have the same experience as you do. I have been dating this girl for a few months now.

When I first started dating her, I called her once a week. We would do something on Saturday night. I was outgoing and fun to be around. She started calling me, and was really interested in me because I was being a mystery.

Then I go into my AFC ways. I started calling her 5 times a week, and being a total fool. I don't know what happened.

She has started to loose interest in me. There are times when I ask her to do something on the weekend, and she says she has plans.

I am still dating her, but am not calling her as often. I think I really blew it. Oh well, you live and learn. That is what makes you a better person.

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, been there.

AFC lucks out with an 8, can't believe his luck so bolts.

Girl gets curious, comes on strong, AFC goes way over the top in response, girl plays him like a fool.

With hindsight I could have taken control and had a good time, as it was I looked on it with regret. Now it's exhibit A for why this forum has the answers to life the universe and everything.

And for all you newbies, everyone makes mistakes, the average man learns from his mistakes. The Alpha Male learns from others mistakes.