Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hott Girls?

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Tonight (friday) I went out wit my friend and bro to just chill out at the movies. Well I have read the HS bible a few times and visit the site daily. It has greatly helped me develop confidence and sociable skills. The only problem is tryin to talk to 8's or 9's.
The thing that happened was that my friend saw these 3 other girls who were hott!
The one blonde girl was one of the most popular and hottest girl in our school (she models).
The other too were also pretty cute.
Well anyway my friend was talkin to her and he intoduced me and my bro to her.
I completly lost it and went back to my shy self again.
Something about being looked at by the 3 hott girls and tryin to talk so all I said was "hi" and she asked what grade I was in and befroe I could answer my friend said I was a junior.
The one girl i really was attracted too was a brunette who kept giving my little smiles like I should maybe talk to her.
But I went back to my shy self and just kinda smiled back a little and turned or looked down! The wrong thing to Do!
But I shouldnt think about it too much about it right? I mean I shouldnt let it bother me? I should learn from my mistakes right?
What do you think woulda been the right thing to do when this girl was giving my little smiles? She seemed kinda shy also.

Thanks

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a simple solution.

Talk to as many hot girls asyou can find, youre fear will disappate quickly after that. Just do it, you wont regret it.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea wat he sed, it takes practice, i used 2 stutter and get real nervous but now i don't unless she's like super hot

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry, you'll build confidence over time, and soon, these bytches will come crawling to you (dead serious!). keep up the good work, don't worry about what you did wrong, focus on how you've done things right. best of luck

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well try this....first use your experiance to motivate you to talk to the really hot girls...also, just talk to girls as much as you can, if you dont think you can feel confortable around the 8 or 9s the nyou can work your way up....take steps, dotn try to jump to the majors, although taking a big step can be quite helpfull.
so start talking to OK girls then start talking to cute ones adn before you know it you will be thinking back on this post...

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Guys

Thanks alot for the info I will definetly try tlakin to hotter girls and gettin used to it. Maybe next time I will suceed.