Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hope springs eternal

mk83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those of you out there that have given up all hope. Those who don't want to go on. Prehaps you can be inspired by my story.

I am 27, I had never had a relasionship or any success with women before. I discovered this site proberbly 8 years ago. I read a bit, learn't a bit, but was not really prepared to try or put the effort in to change. I believed that I was useless with women, and that nothing could actually change the fundamental priciple that I was just not attractive to them.

I got desperate....
I lost all hope....
I decieded to change....

With the help of the sosauve.net, DJ bible, David Deangelo's newsletters, the Mystery program, my local "FHM", "Mens Health", "GQ" and askmen.com. I started to change myself about 3 years ago. I learn't how to dress, how to shave, I learn't how to lose weight (which I still need to do more of) and look after myself.

I got my first "luck" a few months ago, found a girl, went on more than one date got my first kiss (actually a peck) and then got dumped like a ton of bricks. I was really hurt for the first time. Got seriously depressed, gave up.... picked myself up and carried on learning.

I was still a AFC, but I was getting better, I was striking out more than ever, I was getting nowhere with women, but I was getting somewhere with myself.

I'm not going to lie to you and say I got to the point where women did not matter to me, or that I stopped trying. Don't get me wrong, they still matter just as much and I still catch myself trying just as hard....... But there is one difference..... I stopped looking at myself in the mirror and moaning to the world asking "why don't women like me", I started getting to the point where I can look in the mirror and say "why wouldn't a women like me", I am changing.

Family have sometimes accussed me now of not being sensitive to women anymore, being a bastard (lol). I started gaining confidence in life! not just relasionships. I started not to care what people thought of me. I started to leave behind that old shell of a wuss and become a man. But still no women no "luck".

And then this weekend, I went to a party and there was a good looking women there, a 7 in my books and I noticed her straight away. But this time I did not care, I knew I liked her....... but I knew I could have fun without her and I did not need her to have a good time, no..... I did not need any women to have a good time.

So what did I do, I had fun at the party and I watched as other wuss'es tried to talk to her, and how friendly she was with them. And yes every now and then the inner wuss tried to make me talk to her, suck up to her.... look those other guys are at least getting some attention from her. But I let her see me having fun with my friends, having fun without her.

And then it happend, I wish I remember all the details... but I don't... I don't even think the details are important. But we started to chat. And all the training came into play, it was like in that moment all the preparation and training just clicked and I knew the game plan and I could read the plan and I could follow the plan. Soon she was laying next to me looking at the stars, she got up because she was "not comfortable", but she came back because I stayed after she left. Things just moved from one level to the next, I was soon rubbing her back.... I picked up her hand in mine and rubbed it.... I pushed the hair away from her eyes...... We took a walk away from the rest of the party (Totally unplanned from my part, it just felt right at the time). And then I kissed her, now you must remember the last kiss and first kiss I ever had was 12 months ago and only a peck. But this time all the ground work was in place and we went straight to open mouth kissing! Lol I had never done that! I had no clue what I was doing.

But I was in control, I stopped pulled back, held her in my arms, kissed again, felt her buttocks, held her, kissed her (Everything I did was followed and returned, I was the leader and she was just following my lead). I stopped, that was as far as I was prepared to go. I walked her back to the party. The next day she wouldn't stop hugging me, I gave her my phone so that she could enter her number and she phoned to make sure she had put the right one in. Se kept on asking when we were going to get together again.

All the afc's were so jealous....

Now it's one day later, I have not phoned, it's strange for me, I like her, but something about me has changed. I'm not sure that I am going to phone her. She lives about a hour and a half away and thats alot of effort to put in, for someone I don't really know. You see I might not have millions of women yet, but I am not desperate anymore either. I love my life now, with or without someone else, I know it will be fun. Women have lost there power over me and I have started the journey of gaining mine.

I just hope that this may just inspire some of you out there! It is possible. You can change as well. The journey was long and hard for me... it's still far from over. But know I know I can do it, I have the proof to back up the belief that is growing in me.

Stop looking for pickup lines, start learning and improving, don't be afraid to go through stages of hatred for women and desperation for them, as long as you continue learing. Don't be afraid of hurt or getting turned down. Learn even when it looks like it is making no differnence. It will pay off one day.

To all those who said, that every pot has a lid and one day it will just happen. I say "I got tired of waiting, and so I improved upon myself, now I will choose which lid I wish to fit"

Yes I will get hurt again, yes I have a lot to learn and a lot of mistakes left to make. But bring them on, they will only serve to improve me!!!

Become who you were meant to be, the rest is meaningless, it will come if you choose to allow yourself to change.

Thank you to everyone out there that has given me advice and help over the years directly or indirectly. :up:

Regards,
MK83

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the positive attitude, and distance yourself from any jealousy or negative energy and/or people that could bring you down.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep it up....

Sometimes things just click and bam, they just feel right.

I was a chump for such a long time and then all of a sudden it seemed to come together and now I just have no worries with women and its all on my rules or not at all and its working so well....