Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooter's girl

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep trying to pick up a Hooters girl and I keep getting rejected. I have tried every technique known to man from letting them know I am a doc to playing cool and collective to being ****y and funny. Every trick does not work with them. Anyone have any other ideas on how to pick up a Hooter's girl?

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
To Mr. Vonbock:

Dear Vonbock,

Hi, how are you? Frusterated? Irritated? Clueless? ... from what i read that seems to be the case. Here are my thoughts on your situation:

If you had tried every "trick" on them and haven't gotten a single hooter's girl phone number then you have not tried every "trick"
lets get that cleared up first of all...

If you are trying to pick them up.. try again... work is not a good time to try to talk to them... you need to ask them when they get off work and then try to talk to them and butter them up...
Many men at Hooters, im sure, have tried this same technique... asking them when they get off .. so they can go do something, however, if you do it in a clever way ... different then all the other guys .. you will stand out and they are more likely to say yes to you.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guy asked basically the same question a few weeks ago, and I gave him the same advice I'm going to give you.

In the DJ game, standing out in a woman's mind is what boosts her interest level. That's why "neg hitting" works so well on 9s and 10s--they're used to guys waiting at their beck and call 24/7. To get with a Hooters girl, you have to separate yourself from the scores of other horny chumps who frequent that establishment and try to get laid.

That being said, using "tricks" to pick them up probably isn't going to work, because they've already heard every trick in the book. They've heard the cat calls, the "God damn baby"s, guys boasting about their careers/money, etc. Judging by your post, nothing you've tried is new to this girl.

Try having an everyday conversation with her in which you don't appear to be trying to "pick her up." Actually talk to her as if you assume she's an intelligent person. Ask her about any books she's read or good movies she's seen. Have a conversation in which you talk about her interests. Then close with a genuine "it's been great talking to you, maybe we can continue this over dinner sometime. Can I get your number?"

Then report back to us and tell us if your progress has advanced.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what your problem is.

Originally posted by vonbock
I have tried every technique known to man from letting them know I am a doc to playing cool and collective to being ****y and funny.
Your problem is that you are expecting the material to do the work for you. That's not the way it works. You have to make yourself work.

BTW, from your post I gather you are quite persistent and have an open mind. That's a good thing. Work on being a person that is genuinely interested in getting to know her instead of fantasizing about bonking her brains out. Then when you come across as a real man instead of a "man by default" you'll have much greater success.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooters Girls..

I have some suggestions.

1. Go there allot. You can work your way out of customer status to someone they run up and hug when you enter.

2. Dont over tip. 15% -20% is right for good service. Dont over do it. It looks desperate and like your buying them.

3. Talk to them about things they are interested in. Books, movies, art, music.

4. Dont stare every chest and ass in the place. They are used to it and they wont complain. But it will hurt your chances.

5. You need to make them believe that you are better and have a greater guy value than the other chumps in the place.

I have picked up two in my life. It is allot of work. Are you sure this is the women you want? There are many just as good looking who are not as hard to get to know.