Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooked up with ex...

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello
Well this Friday we went over to my friends house whose parents were out of town, and there was 8 of us and we all got completely **** faced drunk.
She was all over me and we eventually hooked up and slept then night together.
I want to get back together with her, and I think she wants to get back together with me, but yesterday she told one of my friends that it meant nothing and that she didnt like me like that anymore, she just did it bc she was really drunk.
Well im having a hard time believing this. While she was drunk (yeah i know, she was drunk)...she was telling me how much she missed me, how i never call her anymore, and how she heard that i just wanted to hook up with girls now and not get involved with anyone. Also this girl is not a *****, and never hooks up with guys (she hasnt gotten with anyone since we broke up like 3 months ago bc i cheated on her). I think (hope) that the reason she told my friend this was that shes afraid that I just wanted a hookup, and not to get involved, and shes afraid to admit this. Normally i would NEXT this just bc of her fear, but ive put her through quite a bit of **** in our time together.
I havent actually talked to her since the event...but the next morning things were wierd again (we were all hungover and felt terrible, if that counts for anything). I was going to call her last night and ask her how she felt and if she regretted anything, but what she said to my friend kinda turned me off.
Im thinking of either calling her, asking how she feels, and getting really pissed off and telling her how i feel. Or Im thinking of calling her in a few days, ignoring the fact that we hooked up and just talk to her casually, trying to build things back up like she hinted she wanted while drunk (and somewhat while sober). Also before all this I wanted to talk to her about remaining close and getting along well even if we werent going out, becuase previously we were acting like enemies. Im thinking of doing this next week but not really talking about the fact that we hooked up, only if she brings it up. What do you guys think?
I mean this seems realistic...if i was a girl and my bf cheated on me, never talked to me, never saw me, and you heard that he just wanted to get as much ***** as possible and then hooked up with him when i was drunk i would be afraid to tell him i wanted more as well.
For once I want to take initiative and step up as the man in the realtionship, and want to build things back up again. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jonathan

Last edited:

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, if you gave me enough bottles of vodka, I'd be telling you how much I missed you and how you never call me anymore. I guess I wouldn't say it unless theres some truth to it. The fact that she was drunk only made her more relaxed and open to you. Ive had drunk girls tell me EVERYTHING about them in one night. So if she said it, there should be some truth about it in my opinion. It looks like you got the right idea to call her, but I don't think you should mention it unless she does it first. So yah, call her up whenever, and talk to her as if nothing happens. If she doesn't talk to you about it at all, then it probably didn't mean anything to her. Believe me, if it meant something to her, shed use her first opportunity to ask you about it. Well, go for it.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the last things you said was the best thing in the whole post. Step up and BE A MAN.
Eliminate the middle man in the picture, in this case, the friend that told you that she said what happend meant nothing because she was drunk. Ask HER what is going on and demand the honest answer. Confront her with it, make her tell you everything. There is no point in waiting around for a girl, we've all been there, we've all done it. If you see the need, tell her how you feel, but don't come off as a sorry sap, and if she tells you the same, then go from there.
Make up your mind on what you're going to do and act on it.

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips on how to stay away from the dreaded "friendship zone" and to be seen as more than just a friend...?
Jonathan