"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Home Phone Number vs. Cell Phone number

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Fellas, when it comes to number closing, do you all think its very important that u get the home phone number or is the cell phone number alright too? I know in my case, I wouldn't have problem with her givin either cause personally I dont give my home number to anyone(I live with my parents) so I can't expect a woman I approach to give me her home phone number. If a woman gives me her cell instead of home number, its always a possibility she lives with her parents/siblings/relatives.... Let me know what yall think.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
FKKN SEARCH THIS FORUM.

THIS HAS BEEN COVERED JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO!!!
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
At my college, it's way better to get the cell, that's where you'll be able to reach her all the time, while the dorm phone is something that can be easily ignored (as well as the number being searchable online).
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
personally think its better to get the cell number. she's more reachable by that. she's not always gonna sit at home waiting for your call. cell numbers for me.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Your right Jakey.. For me, cell or home number is fine with me. As I said, I only give out my cell number(due to livin with my parents and all) so I cant expect a woman to give me her home number. It would only make me a hypocrite. Only thing is, I dont know why Doc Love says you must get the home phone number.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by LADawg49
Your right Jakey.. For me, cell or home number is fine with me. As I said, I only give out my cell number(due to livin with my parents and all) so I cant expect a woman to give me her home number. It would only make me a hypocrite. Only thing is, I dont know why Doc Love says you must get the home phone number.
I'm not Doc Love...but I assume his advice about getting the home phone rather than the work or cell phone came about a few years back when cell phones were not the norm.

It would show low interest level if the woman were to give you a cell number because it could be relatively easy to change a cell number if she wanted to. Same goes for a work number...a woman can have the excuse not to answer the phone at all because she is at work. A woman giving her home number reveals a much higher interest level because the home number is more intamate.

HOWEVER...

Nowdays, EVERYONE has a cell phone. Jr Highschool kids even have them. So..nowdays, there isn't much difference whether or not you get the home number or cell number. Her IL has to be relatively high if she WANTS you to get ahold of her in the future.

Personally, I feel interest level is built from the initial rapport you make with the woman. I've had plenty of success with getting the cell phone. And I'm not the only fella on this forum who's had success with the cell phone. Frankly, I don't need to get into a big huff n puff if she decides she doesnt want to give me her house number.

If I am just meeting the girl from a nightclub..and she has high interest in me...she STILL doesn't know me from the next guy. I could be some kind of psycho who wants her home number, calls her 100 times a day, and tracks down where she lives.
Sooo..I get the cell phone. No biggie. I've seen psycho guys out there...AFCs with a hint of violence and stalker in them. I'd be pretty upset if my sister decided to give some guy she just met from a nightclub her apartment home number.

Soo...in close...get the f*cking number...regardless.
 
Top