Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

holy ****, everyone owned my ass today, and it blows

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, today started out fairly crappy, I went to this volunteer thing requried by class, got yelled at by the teacher there. And the chick that was working with me, for some reason I was acting like her b****, it pisses ME off. Got to school and because of the volunteer thing I got to class 22mins late (its a 1hr and 40min class so it shouldn't be a big deal), but yea it was like right when I walked through that door everyone owned my ass, no kidding, I so fell out into sissy mode it was pathetic. But yea in the class we had to look over our fellow classmates papers, I gave mine to the girl next to me, and when I found her writing s*** all over it, I SUNK in my seat, showed the complete set of bodylanguage of being low in confidence, man oh man that was lame of me... then after class the teacher (shes also teaches woman studies, so I figure shes kindof a feminist), well she kindof b****ed me out for being late saying I should do this that, whatever, and the whole time I couldn't even make eye contact with her, I was stuttering like a fool... REDICULOUS!

Seriously everynow and then I feel like the s***, but for some reason today my ass was branded. I sucked. Goes to show ya even people with some high confidence levels have the occasional s*** streaks.

S*** man, I got to take control back of my life, and reattach my balls, and put these women, guys, whoever in place. Show my side that doesn't tolerate bull s***.

Anyways just thought I should share my crappy experience with everyone today. Its definitly a good way of venting.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
It is good to be humiliated once in a while. It puts you in check, just remmember you did what you had to do and don't appologise for it. Next class be late on purpose and walk in with your head up, if she starts in on you tell her you wern't late you got there when you ment to get there.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep ur head up. **** happens to the best of us... look at the past and laugh

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because people think you suck, doesn't mean you suck. They just don't understand you. Their problem... not yours.

Beleive in yourself man!

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one owns ur ass when ur late. THey only do if u give them the power.

Dont give no one the power and u'll have the power.
THe other thing is I think that woman was testing u.

When someone who is the **** (the bomb) meets someone who isnt the ****, one way or another that person has to know how far they can bend u till u snap.........if they bend u and u respond nervous or whateva, they will know u have given them the power.
They do it or how else will they know whether u have the WALLS OF CHINA!

Ben

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you're still in school, hopefully grammar and spelling skills will be bestowed on you quickly.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you're still in school, hopefully grammar and spelling skills will be bestowed on you quickly.
Hopefully grammar and spelling skills will be bestowed on all new members of this forum.

Anyway. Character is built and shown through tough times. Sounds like a bad day, if it happens again, just bite the bullet, understand that bad days will come, and know the next can only get better. If everyday was a good day, you wouldn't have any way to prove yourself that you can handle good/bad situations.

Life seen through optimism is a lot clearer than pessimism.

Last edited:

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"... Got to school and because of the volunteer thing I got to class 22mins late (its a 1hr and 40min class so it shouldn't be a big deal )..."

Except for the disrespect to the teacher and everyone else in the class.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone owned your ass when you came in late coz you probably showed that you were worried about coming in late. You should of just started busting some jokes about how you're not bothered with this ****ty lesson or something.

And when the teacher was giving you a lecture, just start c+f ing the *****. Something like 'Man miss, im going be honest with you. I couldnt be bothered to get out of my bed. My mum put up some nice 100% cotton blankets last night, so you know how it is. Actually to prove it, you can come down and check for yourself (with a wink)' lol do that next time, if the teacher is hot though.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shrewd
:rolleyes:

sure buddy.
Good to know you don't expect to be respected! After all to BE respected, you have to GIVE respect!!!:D

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, i used to have dayz like that a lot. esp when i was afc, and even when i was a DJ in training.

once i reached DJ status, i began to not let sh!t bother me.

My mom and I still get into very heated arguments a lot. at least 5 times a week (at least!)

I just vent for a few seconds, and then let it roll off my back, and continue on w/ my day.

Actually, today we even had an argument over soemthing really stupid. I stormed out the house, extremely pissed. By the time I got to work 10 minutes later, i forgot about what i was mad about, and got busy working

so just let it pass, and do something to get ya mind off it.