Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding women accountable for their actions/expecting them to think about the future is a recipe for dating failure.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“How do you write women so well” Nicholson responds, “I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability”.

I got out of a relationship recently and reentered the dating world; I completely forgot that the majority of attractive women are incapable of being held accountable for their actions. My own sister gets pissed off when I asked her how often she thought about how her actions may be perceived by others (which would explain why the entire family gets upset with her sh*tty behavior).

I also was at a fairly shady club last weekend for less than a minute, and it was crowded. As I was moving through the crowd, a guy was in my way. I'm a tall dude, and fairly muscular. The guy was in my way, so I just gently patted his shoulder in a "bro" way and pointed in the direction I wanted to go, and he moved a few inches and let me through. No big deal. Then this hispanic chick he was with went off on me telling me not to shove and that I was being rude, and I told her "he's fine with it, he let me through", and she responded "Well it's not fine to me". I said "Okay, well, it's not all about you." and left. I get a few feet away, and she GRABS my neck/shoulder, enough to cause me pain and wince (she ended up leaving deep scratches on my skin due to her nails), and she says "What did you say to me?!". Having been in bar fights before, I wasn't about to start swinging or going off, especially with her being a female (I know every white knight would pummel me if I laid a finger on her, regardless of who started it or how right/justified I was). Fortunately for me, the guy who stepped to the side like a bro got her to back the f*ck off, and I left the venue ASAP because I'm not about to deal with some hispanic chick who has never been challenged before.

Also, I've noticed that women are impulsive and incapable of long-term, sustainable thinking. Case in point, the girl that licked the airplane toilet seat on TikTok, exclaiming that she didn't care about the negative attention from the world because she was hot, blonde, & rich, and famous. Not sure if she realizes that she won't be hot forever, and younger, hotter girls with better personalities will eclipse her.

They live paycheck to paycheck, and spend money on shoes and handbags. Zero thought of making investments. Especially exotic dancers/camgirls/other sex workers; they never take the time to think about the future and how their income could be reasonably expected to change over time.

Bottom line: it's better for me to just silently be amused by these f*cking impulsive children than to engage in calling them out on it. They'll think I'm being "mysterious" anyway.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that if a scrawny little idiot, who happens to be male, attacks you in a club then nobody would hold it against you for kicking his ass, but if a scrawny little female does the same thing you're supposed to stand there like a statue and accept the abuse without retaliating? Guess what? Scrawny little dudes don't generally pick fights with much larger stronger men for that very reason and if women were dealt with similarly they would think twice before acting like that also.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have amazing skills when it comes of manipulating men while they are borderline retarts when it comes of thinking logically, very few of them actually can and thats why finance is the least interesting subject for them, economics which is one of the most important part of politics is of no interest to them except the part where they get free stuff.

If they get free stuff now its great even if they have to pay it twice later.

They do not consider the future at all while the past exists only when it created emotions, the past exists only in terms of emotions...and its emotions the main drive of their behaviour.

The only plan they can imagine and execute is to find a provider, manipulate him and even quit taking the pill if necessary...no such planning and execution in any other field which is why social shaming is the only thing that discourage them from wrong behaviours.

This applies to 80% of women and 30% of men in my opinion.

So yeah pointless to reason with them and even more pointless to think you can actually help or are responsible of their condition.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this will work for everyone or in every circumstance, but I did say this once to a gal. And it worked.
"if you're going to act like a man, I'm going to treat you like a man"
Luckily my words did the trick.. because if she'd called my bluff, I would have lost (I don't strike women).

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that if a scrawny little idiot, who happens to be male, attacks you in a club then nobody would hold it against you for kicking his ass, but if a scrawny little female does the same thing you're supposed to stand there like a statue and accept the abuse without retaliating? Guess what? Scrawny little dudes don't generally pick fights with much larger stronger men for that very reason and if women were dealt with similarly they would think twice before acting like that also.
Honestly, the "why" doesn't matter, it's just the results that matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this will work for everyone or in every circumstance, but I did say this once to a gal. And it worked.
"if you're going to act like a man, I'm going to treat you like a man"
Luckily my words did the trick.. because if she'd called my bluff, I would have lost (I don't strike women).
You will if she stabs you or put a gun in your face.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I've said I'm attracted to less than 10% of women. Not just because of looks. But it's rare to find a woman who can make good decisions. I casually dated this chick who wanted EVERYTHING but was not willing to invest any kind of effort.

The fact that the hispanic chick had the audacity to do that shows how entitled they are.

The TikTok chick "lives in the moment". She enjoys being a hot blonde young girl because society is rewarding her for it. yeah she will hit the wall eventually, but she doesn't care as long as she has fun NOW.

A combination of guys pedestalizing women and society bending over backwards to make women happy is what contributes to their behavior. I feel like the ability to think about the future comes from wisdom, and some sort of struggle (doing difficult work towards having a good job, etc). Many hot chicks have not experienced either one.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
“How do you write women so well” Nicholson responds, “I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability”.

I got out of a relationship recently and reentered the dating world; I completely forgot that the majority of attractive women are incapable of being held accountable for their actions. My own sister gets pissed off when I asked her how often she thought about how her actions may be perceived by others (which would explain why the entire family gets upset with her sh*tty behavior).

I also was at a fairly shady club last weekend for less than a minute, and it was crowded. As I was moving through the crowd, a guy was in my way. I'm a tall dude, and fairly muscular. The guy was in my way, so I just gently patted his shoulder in a "bro" way and pointed in the direction I wanted to go, and he moved a few inches and let me through. No big deal. Then this hispanic chick he was with went off on me telling me not to shove and that I was being rude, and I told her "he's fine with it, he let me through", and she responded "Well it's not fine to me". I said "Okay, well, it's not all about you." and left. I get a few feet away, and she GRABS my neck/shoulder, enough to cause me pain and wince (she ended up leaving deep scratches on my skin due to her nails), and she says "What did you say to me?!". Having been in bar fights before, I wasn't about to start swinging or going off, especially with her being a female (I know every white knight would pummel me if I laid a finger on her, regardless of who started it or how right/justified I was). Fortunately for me, the guy who stepped to the side like a bro got her to back the f*ck off, and I left the venue ASAP because I'm not about to deal with some hispanic chick who has never been challenged before.

Also, I've noticed that women are impulsive and incapable of long-term, sustainable thinking. Case in point, the girl that licked the airplane toilet seat on TikTok, exclaiming that she didn't care about the negative attention from the world because she was hot, blonde, & rich, and famous. Not sure if she realizes that she won't be hot forever, and younger, hotter girls with better personalities will eclipse her.

They live paycheck to paycheck, and spend money on shoes and handbags. Zero thought of making investments. Especially exotic dancers/camgirls/other sex workers; they never take the time to think about the future and how their income could be reasonably expected to change over time.

Bottom line: it's better for me to just silently be amused by these f*cking impulsive children than to engage in calling them out on it. They'll think I'm being "mysterious" anyway.
Not worth the hassle. You know how you call them out on their sh it? You block them and move on to the next one. Don't stress, drop and forget.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In public and with any women in general, I don’t bother much with calling them out either, unless I’m feeling particularly salty. But when it comes to a relationship of any kind, I don’t hesitate.
This. Not calling them out (in any kind of relationship) would be to just show yourself out through the door.

They're cashing in on their prime. If you would be in your best years getting attention from thirsty orbiters all over the place who would cut off their feet just to spend some time with you, let alone pay you everything without expecting much reciprocation, i think you would also be careless with money and investments since you have it in abundance.

Especially in this day and age where you now know that you can marry a fvcking PRINCE when you're 38 years old and lure him away from his family and country to be set for life.

Always hold women that matter to you accountable and they will love you for it.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a very interesting thought but i believe the answer is quite obvious .

Since always man was the provider and woman was the caretaker.

We see women spending lots of money on expensive things like sunglasses , handbags, shoes ,trying to look as good as possible and men wonder why they do that . Because women are hardwired to think that when they get married, their man is going to provide their needs like money , a home and everything.

In my home country most of the women that i meet they want to get married as soon as they turn 25-26 . Women know that their beauty ain’t gonna hold for long and they try to use their potential as much as they can .
A year ago i had a 29 yo plate . Even though she knew that i was not looking for that ( i was 23 at the time) she was still looking to find a dude and get married as soon as possible and as soon as she found him she was gone from me. Fast forward today she is with some rich dude in his early 30s and they plan to marry soon .

Why do you think all those rich fat dudes get laid instead of the attractive fit guy ? Because the rich fat guy provides what they need .

Hopefully times change and men are not obligated to be the only source of income in a household as it used to be many years ago .

If someone else provides then its normal to be careless. That’s why most of the women don’t care because they know as soon as they stop being attractive they will have the right man for their needs. Then when they stop being attractive and lost their value, they try to make a couple of kids with that random dude they found and they established a almost life time for income . Simple

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

adapt.

when the crash hits watch the world go u0 in flames. I won't break a single sweat for any female not my own.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to have words with my daughters mom a while back , it was quite interesting to see the total cogs going round in her head....she sent me essays of victim messages, you could tell in 8 years since we split no one had told her the word "NO".....

I actually recited patrice O Neal on her ass, it was brilliant , i went home and felt great, real great. put some 80s jams on and smoked a cigar

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a woman I'm seeing of course I call her out if she's trying to manipulate the situation/me in anyway. I simply say what I need to say either she gets it and apologizes or I walk and apply silence/distance. In most cases they come back and apologize after realizing what worked for them before won't work with me but in a few cases they didn't come back and it ended that way. Either way, I call them out.