Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hobbies

oneitis

Reaction score
I just moved to a new city for work. I've met a few people but most of the guys I've met to hang out with are in their early 20's and full of piss and vinagre with different priorities in life.

What are some hobbies that I could take up to increase my social network. I'm mainly lookin to meet guys to hang out with. I'm comfortable with my sarging skills and am just lookin for buds to hang out with. Summers over for baseball to join and hockey's to expensive.

Other ideas. I've travelled and done most of the things I've wanted to do. Now I'm in the mode of starting to save and build for the future. Next summer I'm going to try surfing since I find out we have a beach here that is good for that. I'm on the east coast.

Ideas, suggestions?

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool you're looking for other dudes to hang out, I recommend hanging out with dudes with things you already enjoy doing or know how to do.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're into working out, find yourself a gym (hardcore rather than commercial) - you'll find lifters in a 'serious' gym are the friendliest guys on the planet, they'll help you out too..

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful about hard core gyms. i joined one once.

this guy there use to spot me during bench. and when i couldn't lift anymore he'd yell "ARE YOU A VAGINA? DOES YOUR VAGINA FART? ARE YOU A USED TAMPON? DO YOU CRY WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DOESN'T HUG YOU?"

i would start to cry and he'd yell even more

"YOUR TEARS MAKE ME WANT TO F*CK YOU IN THE *SS. CRY MORE FOR ME CUPCAKE. THINK ABOUT MY MY **** IN YOUR VAGINA NAD KEEP CRYING."

then i told him if he didn't stop yelling i would call the law, and he kept yelling:

"I AM THE LAW AND IM TELLING YOU TO PUSH THAT WEIGHT UP. PUSH SALLY PUSH. IF YOU DON'T PUSH THE WEIGHT UP IM GOING TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF."

at that point i crapped my pants from pushing so hard. then he stopped yelling, lifted the weight off me and walked away.

i called the police on him and they came to the gym to arrest him. it took 12 police officers all piled on top of him to restrain him. they had 5 tasers in him and he kept fighting.

in the end they knocked him out by flooding the room with tear gas.

J