TheMinistered
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2003
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 0
First of all, I'm not an uber don juan because I had to drop out of DJ camp because of scheduling problems at school and other assorted family problems. I'm asking that you forgive me for any afcness that I so blatantly show.
Well, I hadn't been out in a while because of family problems, but I was at the mall. There was a girl that I had showed interest in when I was in DJ training. I saw her sitting in the food court and I cought eyes with her she smiled/waved, but I was in a pissy mood because of a family problem so I smiled/waved and was about to keep walking when I said to myself, "Today has blown huge donkey balls, who gives a **** anymore. You know what? **** it." So I walked down there ate, and I got some good signals from her all night, hehe and her friend too. However, today I got some good signals from her in the morning, but was again in a pissy mood. I said hello and went on with my business... the rest of the day I got mixed signals.
Basically, I've been getting mixed signals from her for the longest time. I don't know what to do and I'm in a really pissy mood because of some happenings so I don't give a **** really-- give me the craziest advice-- I might just do it.
Well, I hadn't been out in a while because of family problems, but I was at the mall. There was a girl that I had showed interest in when I was in DJ training. I saw her sitting in the food court and I cought eyes with her she smiled/waved, but I was in a pissy mood because of a family problem so I smiled/waved and was about to keep walking when I said to myself, "Today has blown huge donkey balls, who gives a **** anymore. You know what? **** it." So I walked down there ate, and I got some good signals from her all night, hehe and her friend too. However, today I got some good signals from her in the morning, but was again in a pissy mood. I said hello and went on with my business... the rest of the day I got mixed signals.
Basically, I've been getting mixed signals from her for the longest time. I don't know what to do and I'm in a really pissy mood because of some happenings so I don't give a **** really-- give me the craziest advice-- I might just do it.