Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm pseudo prostitution?

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you consider this a form of prostitution?

A girl I am hanging with wanted something from me. I didn't want to let her use my vehicle. She was getting all bent out of shape. I was like hey you didn't give me any tail this morning, so forget it.
She got all pissy and said "What do you want me to do so I can use it?" I said go in the room and pull up your skirt and that will do. She was like fine! So I went in the room and tagged that ass. I dropped her my keys and she left.

Is this just a form of her using her pvssy to get what she wants or is it a soft form of Prostitution.

Ohh btw...last week she needed some money to pay a bill and essentially she was like I will let you fvck the **** out of me if I can borrow the money. I was like...whatever, you will have to pay me back.

Don't get me wrong, I kinda get off on the fact that I am in a sense paying for some good tang.

Any thoughts?

E

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cynicism on

Seems sort of dysfunctional, but hey, whatever works for you. Yes it's prostitution, but who cares. You two are just a little more honest with your prostitutional relationship than most people are.

Prostitution boils down to giving something to someone for money that you wouldn't give them for free. We always talk about in the sense of sex, but the only reason for that differentiation is the religous and societal significance placed on sex. I for one don't see any difference in selling someone your body for sex reasons, selling your employer your body for a job that involves labor, or selling your mind to your employer.

Many relationships these days also have that dynamic, just not so straightforward. Instead of give me sex and i'll give you the car keys, it's give me your body and companionship and i'll take you out, give you rides, buy you gifts, entertain you. There are lots of women out there that don't bring anything to a relationship but their good looks and bodies. They have nothing else to offer a guy, yet they're constantly pursued. Almost any relationship these girls are in is prostitution. I heard a girl say this weekend that she's always broke, but when she gets some money she spends it on her hair and nails. It's because she's selling her looks to guys, and she eventually plans to marry a guy that will take care of all of her needs.

Cynicism off

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
Yes it's prostitution, but who cares. You two are just a little more honest with your prostitutional relationship than most people are.
BINGO! All male/female sexual relationships are prostitution in one form or another. You just get paid up front-- good for you! I am envious of your position (pun intended). Anytime this girl asks for anything from you, just point at your zipper and say, "You know what to do."

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it a fetish, but it really gets me off when I do bang her in that situation. I call her a little dirty $lut and she reciporcates with saying she is and how good her little dirty a$$ is. It is quite twisted but it works.

E

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
There are lots of women out there that don't bring anything to a relationship but their good looks and bodies.
I've never met one that brought anything else.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not a prostitute, ok? She's a "Self-Employed Model" Haha. For everything you receive, there's an exact price in return.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is did she pay you back? I would want my money back...for any pvssy

dirtsphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, i like this $hit out in the open where everyone can get a good whiff of it. for instance, next time she goes down on you, start throwing 20 dollar bills at her. that should make everyone feel much more honest :p

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtsphere
personally, i like this $hit out in the open where everyone can get a good whiff of it. for instance, next time she goes down on you, start throwing 20 dollar bills at her. that should make everyone feel much more honest :p
1 dollar bills would be more appropriate. Stuff them in her underwear while telling her to dance for you. That should really get you two off.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BINGO! All male/female sexual relationships are prostitution in one form or another.
That's not true if the female is having sex just because she likes sex. In Eminem's relationship, she's not having sex because she wants to have sex. She's having sex to use his car and other favors.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all good! Yes I did get the sex I wanted. Last night I offered up a favor for some anal :) The chick is a freak and we are exclusive to one another. As long as this little phase last, I am eating it up. Its not like the broad is asking for 100's / 1000's of dollars, its rather small and simple things. But the return value outweighs the big picture. :D

I told her I like her being my little wh0re. She knows what she is doing and me the same. Think of it like this..I can demand sex anytime/anywhere I want. It on top of it all, it's good!

E