"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Hiring photographer for LinkedIn/OLD photos

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Anyone ever hire a semi-pro/professional photographer for getting better photos for career portfolio/LinkedIn or even for your online dating profile?

For myself, I don’t have many pictures really that are sufficient for Linked In or career based, similar with Bumble/Hinge/Tinder.

Anyone out there done this and about what kind of price did you pay? Was it worth the outcome for your linked in/OLD profile?

I’ve seen other threads about OLD recommend it as an option, just curious if anyone here has actually done it.

Thanks yall
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It's called photo session. Women do it all the time, women have beta providers buy them photo session, so that she can put those photos online and her girlfriends can awe at her beauty, and men could usher her with attention.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
It's called photo session. Women do it all the time, women have beta providers buy them photo session, so that she can put those photos online and her girlfriends can awe at her beauty, and men could usher her with attention.

Aahh, “photosession”, yes. I’m familiar with the term. So much validation, too, for them.

Any dudes on here ever do this for their linked in/OLD profiles?
 
Top