Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hiring a PA

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My business is focused on the provision of professional services and is aimed at a particular range of "high value" clientele.

We are also considering expanding into other areas such as business consulting.

I only recently incorporated the business so there is still a lot of work to be done in these early stages some of which I will do (website development) but some of which would be better for a PA to help with.

I am running this business in addition to my regular job and it is getting to the point where I am either forgoing admin duties entirely (to the detriment of the business) or performing them when I could and should be engaging in revenue generating activities and so the opportunity cost is high.

For example I planned to start working on the website 3 weeks ago but haven't had a chance. I think I could easily find around 30 hours of admin work for someone to do initially but then after that it would probably dwindle to around 10 hours per week. On this basis is it worth hiring a part time PA and does anyone have experience of this?