“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Highschool Student Dating First Year University Girl

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Hello. I am 17 years old. Im in Grade 11. I just met this girl, who is in University, first year. She knows that I am in Grade 11 and wants to setup a date. I told her, for sure, and that I would get back to her. Got her digits.

I am just wondering, what kind of date would you setup? First date, and she is older then me. Also any tips, from anyone that has been in a similiar situation, would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Girls in college have more to talk about, they are far more interesting than HS girls... coffee shop chit chat, let her talk, but make sure and hold EC and kino. Adios.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
dude shes a yr or 2 older, its not like u r supposed to become a different person
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Do any of you drive? A good first date is bowling, then a coffee house. Also, try to be spontanoeus. Like if you see a park stop have her stop and check it out. Chicks love that kind of stuff. Don't let her intimidate you. you should feel special a little because a lot of guys go to the university and she picked you who was in hs. Sounds like you got some skills my friend. Now go out and show her that your the coolest guy in the whole world.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
She drive...

Well thanks for the ideas, im going to call her up tommorow night after deciding where to go.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Find a party in her college town to hit up on a weekend, get her drunk, do what you've gotta do. College chicks are a lot more interesting but also are much much easier to get in bed. Trust me on this bro.
 
Top