Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

high note?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, as they say...

I get laid every weekend. I currently have three different girls to go to for this purpose. They are all exceptionally attractive. They all know where they stand, and they're happy with it. And so am I.

The problem is that I was dating this other girl for a while. Out of all the girls Ive ever had the experience of knowing intimately, shes the only one I could really stand outside of that. Actually, we got along just smashingly. For the entire length of our relationship, there was no BS. It was excellent. Then she moved away for work, so we ended it there on a high note, although she did offer to visit me regularly via airplane which I refused - I don't do LDRs.

Now I've heard shes dating someone else. Not just screwing around with, but dating. Now Im not one to get all hot and bothered by this...but something about the fact that she actually cares about someone else kind of makes me uncomfortable....unrealistically so, yes. But uncomfortable nonetheless.

Has anyone been in this situation before? I haven't because I haven't had any loathesome feelings towards this one as opposed to all the other girls I've dated, I guess because this one ended on a high note. How did you guys deal with it?

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Human Nature: You always want what you can't have.

Haven't been in your situation, but have been in similar feeling emotion situation for someone.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get laid every weekend?

Gotta be kidding me. Why come on this board? You are clearly head and shoulders above everyone here. WTF.

TCOB2P

Reaction score
I have been in a similar situation and it can be hard to deal with, depending on your personality.

It's natural to feel that way if you truly had a connection with her. Add to that the fact that the only reason you ended this relationship was her moving away, and that it was on a good note. You hit it off with her, and now she's hitting it off with another, that can sting a little but don't let it get to you.

Most of us as we mature are affected by this at some point. You can call it jealousy or whatever, but it happens. I personaly have had one woman who really gets me every time I think about her, even though I've had a dozen (literally) since her and have no such feelings for any of them. In my case, I believe it was because I knew her fairly well for a while before becoming involved. She was a friend and a co-worker, absolutely beautiful (everyone wanted her) and the sex turned out to be better than I could have possibly imagined. We had to break it off, at least the sex part,(she was married and her husband was returning after being deployed) and try to return to being friends. Impossible! I am of the jealous sort and had great difficulty with it. My choice was to try and keep things as friendly as possible and hope for another opportunity in the future.

At best, you can wish her well, and keep the option open for her in the future. If you let it get to you, it will affect the way you interact with other women, ruining your chances.