Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High IOI, eye contact and then suddenly condesending and indifferent

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overrthinking things. Try to develop a new habit, where you see a girl, approach and say hi and quick banter. No hesitations.
You are right, but there is different contexts and different ways of approaching - Seduction is subtle and patient in my book, I want to get a vibe about the girl and how to best approach, not just a running around to 3 women in 1 hour collecting phone numbers and calling it Don Juan.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, but there is different contexts and different ways of approaching - Seduction is subtle and patient in my book, I want to get a vibe about the girl and how to best approach, not just a running around to 3 women in 1 hour collecting phone numbers and calling it Don Juan.
That won't work. You don't have time to come up with an in depth game plan before you talk to each one.
You are right, but there is different contexts and different ways of approaching - Seduction is subtle and patient in my book, I want to get a vibe about the girl and how to best approach, not just a running around to 3 women in 1 hour collecting phone numbers and calling it Don Juan

You do not have time to come up with a game plan for each woman. The opportunity will be gone in a blink. Also, the longer you wait and think about it, the more likely approach anxiety will set in. I know this from personal experience. It isn't just theory.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
That won't work. You don't have time to come up with an in depth game plan before you talk to each one.
Well if the girl is so easily dis-interested in real life swipe left then it's a good thing she did me a favor showing her interest level was so low/indifferent.
I want a girl that sees and acts like she would If i was Tom Hardy. Where she wouldn't pull any BS and have his pants off within 20 minutes.