Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High IL drunk, but low IL sober?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've know this girl from school for over six months and I always suspected that she was attracted to me but we never took it anywhere. I saw her at a club last week and she had been drinking and it was now obvious that she was interested. I thought that we were just "friends" but she turned out to be a little aggressive and started to chase me which is way out of character for her since she is a little reserved and definately not a party girl. She wasnt flirting with me, but I could obviously tell that she was interested by the tone of her voice, body language, her initiating kino, asking if I liked her hair etc. and she even went as far as bragging to try to impress me so I figured I had this one in the bag.

Now, a week later I call her up to get togther with some friends of mine and she was still friendly with me but the high IL wasnt there, she just didnt seem all that interested anymore and cut the conversation short.

Im not sure what to make of this. I don't know if she was just drunk and horny and her standards dropped with her inhibitions or if shes genuinely interested and just playing a little hard to get or realizes that she may have come on a little too strong before at the club. I just don't know.

What do you guys think, how should I play this one out?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm..im not sure, but these are some possible conclusions:

you walked in that night, she was drunk as **** and high IL, you didnt act on it, plus you didnt show any IL on your part, so she may have thought you had no interest in her...so she gave up on you

OR

now that she can think straight, she's playing a little hard to get.
but sometimes, if a gurl has high IL, they will not be playing hard to get...some still do tho.

OR

that night she was drunk, she showed her slutty side (dark side) and tried to pull some of her suaveness on you.

OR

she just had low IL right from the start, end of story.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is afraid that now you have seen her as nothing more than a party girl. So she is going back way off because no chick just wants to be thought of as easy, it ruins the princess/goddess B.S. they were feed.

Realizing this you should reassure her and calm her fears that you think she is nothing more than a possible one night stand. If you didn't show any real IL when she came onto you, she may feel a bit dumb about going out on a limb and getting left out there. So here is a thought call her up, schedule a date, just to two of you. Pick something fun to do and show some interest, sides you'll never know if she is really interested unless you take her out on a real date. This "hanging out with friends" crap doesn't fly with women because and here is why:

Shows you are not confident enough to do a one on one date.
She can take it as a signal that you only see her as a friend.
Its awkward if she doesn't really know or hang out with your friends.
Normally when a girl starts to hang out with a guys friends its usually because she has become his GF. If she barely knows you and is doing something that most people associate a GF with doing then thats awkward in a way.

The dating you should be doing is one on one stuff. So you can get to know her and have a good time. You do that away from your friends because if things don't work out no one likes to have there laundry aired out in broad daylight. So if it goes south at least you two can quietly walk away from it with out looking bad to either of your friends. Also one of your buddies may be a some hot shot that will compete with you and that just makes problems.

-Grey Fox

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced this with a girl before, I think what happens is they like you a little bit (lowish IL), but probably find you reasonably attractive.

Then they get drunk and see you again, only in a different light, in this state their slutty side comes out and they show a much higher interest level, but don't be fooled they probably have been doing that all night to most guys who they think are alright.

Then the next week their IL in you is back down low again, simply because they are no longer this drunken slut, and feel no real attraction anymore.

You probably should have made your move when she was drunk, you might have got some action and then would have had a chance to 'DJ' her a bit, and hence raise that IL.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replys, thanks guys.

If it helps you understand a little more about whats going on she actually invited me out to meet with her and her friends that night so she initiated this herself (She left me a long voice mail about when where she was going to be and wanted me to meet her there etc.) So she knew that I was going to be there.

I had also asked her out 3 or 4 months ago and she said no so I wasnt real sure what her intentions were so I was planning on just using her to get to her friends LOL.