Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hibernation

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff - In the dating game regardless of what gender, the one with the least amount of options is more likely to desire to commit a plate to main plate status or LTR. Thanks to social media and OLD, women will not to desire to stick around in a LTR if their IL is not ramped high enough consistently. The problem with IL is that it fades naturally over time and is replaced with a long-term secure love. The problem with that kind of love is her desire for sex will drop and that hurts both sides of the relationship. Women feel more entitled than ever with a throwaway culture. Man isn't meeting wants and needs enough? Discard. Jump back on OLD or hit up an ex until a more suitable alpha option comes along and sweeps her off her feet.

Women are chasing feels with attraction and desire. They're addicted to the romance beginning stage and lose interest fast when those feel good neurochemicals start to fade. That, and she'll work harder to stay in the LTR if the guy is several ranks higher in SMV.

Wasn't it Guru that said if a man can raise his SMV/LMS high enough, her hypergamy desire will be squashed? At that point though, he'll have the pick of the litter and won't necessarily want to stay with his main plate if she starts acting up lol.

@LARaiders85 - You make a good point on compatibility. My game is getting better yet I still struggle, so I'm more likely to put up with more red flags and "work" things out. Women have one foot in the door and one out. Age is a huge factor too. If she's still young she has more SMV, so she'll feel like if the guy is acting like a simp/afc why invest at all when she has options? The grass is always greener fantasy lol.

I feel like compatibility works better with well-grounded and healthy-adjusted individuals man and woman. The more unstable either party is in emotional, spiritual, and financial stability, the harder it will take for the LTR to work. That's why I feel it wouldn't be smart for me to settle in a LTR until my career was stable and I had the grad degree that opens up my options in the job environment and dating environment as well. Mindset then becomes everything. Desperation is dealt with. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff - In the dating game regardless of what gender, the one with the least amount of options is more likely to desire to commit a plate to main plate status or LTR. Thanks to social media and OLD, women will not to desire to stick around in a LTR if their IL is not ramped high enough consistently. The problem with IL is that it fades naturally over time and is replaced with a long-term secure love. The problem with that kind of love is her desire for sex will drop and that hurts both sides of the relationship. Women feel more entitled than ever with a throwaway culture. Man isn't meeting wants and needs enough? Discard. Jump back on OLD or hit up an ex until a more suitable alpha option comes along and sweeps her off her feet.

Women are chasing feels with attraction and desire. They're addicted to the romance beginning stage and lose interest fast when those feel good neurochemicals start to fade. That, and she'll work harder to stay in the LTR if the guy is several ranks higher in SMV.

Wasn't it Guru that said if a man can raise his SMV/LMS high enough, her hypergamy desire will be squashed? At that point though, he'll have the pick of the litter and won't necessarily want to stay with his main plate if she starts acting up lol.

@LARaiders85 - You make a good point on compatibility. My game is getting better yet I still struggle, so I'm more likely to put up with more red flags and "work" things out. Women have one foot in the door and one out. Age is a huge factor too. If she's still young she has more SMV, so she'll feel like if the guy is acting like a simp/afc why invest at all when she has options? The grass is always greener fantasy lol.

I feel like compatibility works better with well-grounded and healthy-adjusted individuals man and woman. The more unstable either party is in emotional, spiritual, and financial stability, the harder it will take for the LTR to work. That's why I feel it wouldn't be smart for me to settle in a LTR until my career was stable and I had the grad degree that opens up my options in the job environment and dating environment as well. Mindset then becomes everything. Desperation is dealt with. :up:
My experience is with women while im still growing. If you cant grow with them why be with them? So your going to achieve all of your stuff before adding a woman. Whose to say you add a woman and she wont destroy your efforts? So i dont know. A real woman in your life shouldnt be a distraction. You should gain security and it should amplify your efforts. Its a person your going to spend time with vs chasing a million groups.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slaying it my dudes.

I’m making progress with the gym gains, career change, grad school applied (looking very promising for a January start as a result of the switch). I gave up waiting for unstable offers from schools out of state that wouldn’t let me start until next fall. Time waits for no one. Certainly not getting younger lol.

Interviewed and got a job offer in the field I’m now pursuing this week. All my interests are better aligned with my personality and how I want to make a difference in this world.

I started plate spinning lightly as something to do so I don’t get too rusty in interactions. I feel more grounded, confident, and sure of myself as a man. I can’t quite describe it yet I can feel women looking at me differently.

I finally have enough savings and a steady income to move out and find my own place.

I’m really excited about 2019. It took a lot of soul searching and tough work, i’m so stoked I’ve made it this far and more importantly knowing where I’m going.

Rising from the ashes like a phoenix! :cool:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And it all starts with a shift in mindset.

Good for you and keep up the good work.