Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hhh

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DaVinci Proem

If indeed I have no power to quote from authors as they have, it is a far bigger and more worthy thing to read by the light of experience, which is the instuctress of their masters. They strut about puffed up and pompous, decked out and adorned not with labours but by those of others, and they will not even allow me my own. And if they despise me who am inventor how much more should blame be given to themsekves, who are not inventors but trumpeters and recieters of the works of others?

Those who are inventors and interpreters between Nature and Man as compared with the reciters and trumpeters of the works of others, are to be considered simply as in an object in front of a mirror, the one being something in itself, the other nothing: people whose debt to nature is small, for it seems only by chance that they wear human form, and but for this one might class them with the herds of beast.
C.A. 117 r. b

Seeing that I cannot choose any subject of great utility or pleasure, because my predecessors have already taken as there own all useful and necessary themes, I will do like one who, because of poverty, is the last to arrive at the fair, and not being able otherwise to provide himself, chooses all the things which others have already looked over and not taken, but refused as being of little value. With these despised and rejected wares- the leavings of many buyers- I will load my modest pack, and therewith take my course, distributing, not indeed amid the great cities, but among the mean hamlets, and taking such rewards as befits the things I offer.
I am fuly aware that the fact of my not being a man of many letters may cause certain arrogant persons to theink that they may with reason censure me, alleging that I am a man ignorant of book-learning. Foolish Folk! Do they not know that I might retort by saying, as did Marius to the Roman Patricians: 'They who themselves go about adorned in the labour of others will not permit me my own'? They will say because of my lack of book-learning, I cannot properly express what I desire to treat of. Do they not know that my subjects require for their exposition experience rather then words of others? And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal.

Many will believe thay can with reason censure me, alleging that my proofs are contrary to the authority of certian men who are held in great reverence by their inexperienced judgements, not taking into account that my conclusions were arrived at as a result of simple and plain experience, which is the true mistress.
These rules enable you to discern the true from the false and thus to set before yourselves only things possible and of more moderation and they forbid you to use a cloak of ignorance, which will bring about that you attain to no result and in despair abandon yourself to meloncholy.

The natural desire of good men is knoledge.
I know that many will call this a useless work, and they will ba those of whom Demetrius said he took no more account of the wind that produced the words in their mouth than of the wind that came out of their hinder parts: men whose only desire is for material riches and luxury and who are entirely destitute of the desire of wisdom, the sustenacne and the only true riches of the soul. For as the soul is more worthy than those of the body so much are the soul's riches more worthy than those of the body. And often when I see one of these men take this work in hand I wonder wether he will not put it to his nose like the ape, and ask me wether it is something to eat..
C.A. 119 v. a

~DaVinci

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most of my DaVinci works this is uncompleted... yet it still holds some value for good unnoticed posts, and maybe I will finish it some day... enjoy

Thy DaVinci Bible Part I
net
Thee Proem

MOTIVATION 101

"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!" -Rx

MUST READ

GET OUT OF THAT D*MN COMFORT ZONE

Hmmm.... So What do you want to remember???

But She's a Percfect Girl.... Right?

Whats this Suave DJ you want me to be???

Sooo.... How do I become this 'Don Juan' You talk of???

But I'm sooo Afraid of asking her out

Be STRONG and Don't halter

Sooo DJ Means a Jerk???

Hmmm... But Women are so Complex ...

A little Bathroom Reading

So What should I do now???

Take Action... But how???

Read This and be off on Your Don Juaning Ways...

Instilling that Confidence
*WARNING* I must tell you in advance all the advice you recieve here is a placebo. It boosts your confidence. You already have the DJ in you. You just need some confidence to bring it out. That being said. Here you are. *WARNING*

Pook

Eye Contact. Baby Steps

The Science of DJ

If You Don't take a shot. You Miss 100% of the time

An open Palm will make you feel like doing something

Well Ladies and Gents Pretty Much... You Gotta have FAITH... Yeah I said You gotta have FAITH.. Sing it with me now...you gotta have...FAITH

BoyScoutt Modo... Be Prepared

PUA theroy.

The Final Word on Confidence

Here's a Kick in the As*. Now go Out there and put this shi* into action

Like I said Get The F*CK out there

Some Simple DJ Tips

You Got the confidence. Now shape yourself into who you want to be.

Now Put those Dreams into Effect [/B][/QUOTE]

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyness

Beat Self-Conciousness

The BrainWash Technique

Mr. Fingers.... Must I say more?

Some Tips

I'm running out of stuff to title these. :eek:

The Road To a Better Voice

Got the St-St-Stutterin Bug. - Thanks To Mercenary

A Book For Your Voice?

Again With The Fingers

The Devil in the Flesh... Yeah Acme

Quick Guide to Acme

Best Face Care Thread Yet

Designer Colonge... Or BO...???

Most mentioned Colonges on DJ fourm.

Some Colonges Rated

Ultimate Colonge Poll

Really Isn't worthy but... Axe... yeah I said it... Sh*t in a bottle:rolleyes:

Now You Got it... How do You use It???

Deodarant.com

Diet and exercise

Bulk Up

Cut Up

25 Power Foods

The BF% of Abbs???

Look For all you Guys. All you need is to look fit... not Ripped. :rolleyes:

If you Look there's tons more in the Health Fourm.

Race

lol. I could post links to this. But really race does not play that much into DJing.If you like the hype look it up yourself. If you can Dj once race you can DJ another. :D

Learn to accept it.

As to how different girls of different races act it goes something like

White- All over the chart. From shy to wild
Black- More on the wild side
Latino-Aslo on the wild side
Arabian- little more laid back and AFC chick type
Japanese, Chinese- AFC chick like above, like to stay within there own race
Korean, Vietmanese(sp?)- More laid back to multi-racial relationships
Eupopeans and Canadians- A little more pleasant then Americans and easier to Kino and start a convo. with

I think I got that right.

Yeah man Threads and hairdues

A Good basic Wordrobe..2 Plain white t-shirts, Black t-shirt, Long Sleeved White shirt, Grey t-shirt, Black Jeans,Light blue Jeans, Medium Jeans(faded jeans are a plus) 1 kaki colred pants, Leather Jacket. 1 Hoodie, Italian Belt, 4 Button shirts(differnt styles and colors.), 4 T-shirts ,4 Polo Shirts, White socks, and a pair of dark dress socks, One suit(JC Penny has decent suits), 2 ties. 1 dress shoe, 1 casual, 1 sneaker, 1 golf shoe. 1 golf glove.

Brand Names to look for...
Tommy Hilfiger
Ralph Lauren
Nautica
Polo
A&F
Structure
Banna Republic
Gap
Gucci
Diesel
Error
Parasuco
Armani
Von Dutch
Anthing Italian Really
Ect,

Shoes

Jeans

Hair. Alot of tips in here

(It's not up at the time of this posting)But it lets you see what the hair style looks like on you.

Another Wardrobe

Good Hairstyle site

Good Tips

An example of a nice polo shirt.lol. Hell I'm bored(it's an exapmle of a fun shirt to the above post)

Color Contacts for that extra Umphh... Yes or No?

Laundry Time!!!!!!!!

Watch thread. Yeah There the expensive ones

If you just want a decent watch go to a JCpennys or whatever and buy a plain silver watch. Skip the gold lines and all that. Just Get a plain silver. It's simple and plain. Golds really for older people and player want-to-be's. Silver is sleak and new. Plus it's simple and looks good.

V

Void

jesus christ! this needs to be seen more.
I can't believe how hidden this forum is.

But it would really suck to have the AFC cycle going on in this forum.
So I won't tell anyone about this....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
<-- not my first username.
Do not insinuate I am a noob.
So what IS your other usernames, noob. :p

V

Void

:p ireallywantgirls....lol....made it when i was very desperate...

by the way how do you get to the Success Stories forum I can't find it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
:p ireallywantgirls....lol....made it when i was very desperate...

by the way how do you get to the Success Stories forum I can't find it.
More importantly how do you get a posts total of N/A. Success stories forum is not that great.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A whole bunch of the links in those first few posts didn't work...

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CapiCrimini, the only guy I was ever accused of being on Sosuave.

I'm proud to be thought of as a troll.