Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys

Reaction score
Hows it been hanging lately?

My computer was needing reformatting and I had to do like 2 weeks in jail so sh*t has been somewhat rough for me but I'm not scathed. Hopefully you guys had a fun spring break.

Reaction score
holy **** theres fixing to be a party at my neighbors and a car loaded with 6 fine ass females just got out! too bad im on house arrest

Reaction score
Man I got locked up for possesion of a controlled substance and possesion of an instrument of crime, nothing huge. I quit smoking weed and I've been working out in loo of it. The Wedding is not my band but I know the guys who play in the band and I think that they are currently touring right now and for all i know, they might be hitting up a town near you so check em out, you won't be disappointed. But there's been two other bands I've been following lately and they are Opeth and Acid Bath.. These bands really touch my soul with their musical talent and expression in songwriting. with Opeth, check out anything out of the Damnation album. The album is almost romantic in its structure yet chilling. And with Acid Bath, they were a heavy metal band from Louisiana with touches of punk, jazz, blues, and indie rock. One song called Dead Girl really impresses me. This song is worthy of being a hit and the singer's vocals are so flexible and original its haunting. Check em out, I dare you..I probably will be cooking up a project of my own once I can get the funds and people with enough hunger as me and when I do I'll definately inform you.