Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hey backbreaker...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey...i remember one time a while ago you said your friend was to appear as a guest host for a show on upn? is that correct?

well...thing is my friend who is trying to make his way up in some hip-hop, is to appear on this show called spotlight entertainment. i was wondering, with your "connections," would you know anything about that show? it's sort of like an american idol singing contest, but a bit different.

the reason i made a thread is to spread the word...just get it out there...

the show is called spotlight entertainment, and it's on in the southern united states. problem is though, that it's on a low-budget at the moment, and is aired at around 12-1am, eastern time. hopefully, if more people watch it they'll get more money. still, some areas don't air it, and i wanted to see how you could at least get a recording?

everyone else, you guys should watch too.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm actually talking to her now, I'll see what I can come up with

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
i'm actually talking to her now, I'll see what I can come up with
nice...i appreciate it man.

i'll be back later

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's on her way over here, I'll get back to you when she leaves

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
she's on her way over here, I'll get back to you when she leaves
yeah my friend said he's supposed to perform on the show tonight, and even though he's done with the competition and actually knows what went down, now they need people to watch and call in to vote, because it's not actually live.

but he's working on his cd now anyway...i haven't exactly seen him perform before, but if i am able to catch a glimpse and see how good he is (or not), then i'll put his actual name out their so you guys can look him up...we'll be working on his website soon and he's working on an album now...i might link some of his stuff

but anyway, that's awesome, thanks...i'll be back again later if i don't fall asleep...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he has some songs, tell him to email them to me at songofthesword@gmail.com... my two best friends, who I mention all the time, are up and coming recording artist whoose first cd drop in January... putting the fininishing touches on it now... I'll email anyone a sample if they want to hear some of their older stuff, even it's pretty good.

I've seen that show before.. it comes on down here, I usually cactch it when I am playing pool at West End (a bar down here)

What exactly are you trying to do?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
if he has some songs, tell him to email them to me at songofthesword@gmail.com... my two best friends, who I mention all the time, are up and coming recording artist whoose first cd drop in January... putting the fininishing touches on it now... I'll email anyone a sample if they want to hear some of their older stuff, even it's pretty good.

I've seen that show before.. it comes on down here, I usually cactch it when I am playing pool at West End (a bar down here)

What exactly are you trying to do?
hey, that's really great.

i gave him your email address, so he'll be sending you something soon. thanks.

actually, i'm not sure exactly what i'm trying to do...good question

i think mostly along the lines of promotion, and spreading the word. I want to try and get a recording of him from the show on his site, then it will be easier to show to other people.

anyway, thanks again, and good luck to your friends with their cd. sounds cool, yeah, i'd be interested in hearing their stuff: koonkicker@yahoo.com

btw, i've been meaning to say this in another thread, but that second quote in your thread has really made me think lately as i've been exploring different organized religions ...and it's quite thought provoking

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks... I'll be checking my email and everyone should know about all religions, not just their own, because how can you know the "truth" if you don't even know the question