Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's A Success Story, for all those that complain there arent enough

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, for all you guys who want to see success stories, here is one.

Girl that I had been hanging out w/ for a month- really shy, timid. that sorta thing.

Well, somehow subject came up last night when we were talking, and it seemed like she begged me to ask her out. She didnt get on her hands and knees, but i could tell there was desperation in her voice.

From the 2nd or 3rd time i saw her, i knew that we might end up have a LTR or at least a relationship.

But I used the DJ rules, I did all the stuff I know- eliminated stuff I knew didnt work. I played the field for awhile, and now I guess I'm gonna be tied to her.

I guess that was my goal all along, but I do enjoy playing the field, and trying out new things.

But any way- this is a success story, so I dont wanna see n e more threads a/b people saying they havent seen success stories posted. True the majority of posts are from AFC whiney babies, but not all...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side note:
I didnt get her n e thing 4 her b-day, but I got her so wrapped around my finger that she's going all out on mine, which is in 6 days!
I suppose I have to get her a christmas present tho!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just me but if you just hooked up (late october), I wouldn't get her something extravagent for Christmas (it's only two months away!). Maybe a card though. I'm not trying to argue something that shouldn't even be an issue (how soon is soon enough to buy a gift to avoid being seen as an AFC?), since buying things for people can backfire no matter what.

And congrats for finding good LTR material!

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt really see any problem here, but now that you've brought it too my attention...

i think getting her just a card isnt enough, just b/c she's that type of girl.
i dont wanna make this into an issue, so....

there is a concert coming up, and i want to go, so maybe i can work getting the 2 of us tickets as a christmas present to her?!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kinda crap is this?

if your boyfriend/girlfriend by christmas, you're getting her something, its that simple.

not don juan.. what kinda crap is that?

the girl will not break up with u if u buy her a present..

DON'T TAKE HER TO A ROMANTIC DINNER FOLLOWED BY A NIGHT IN A BEAUTIFUL HOTEL ROOM WITH ROSES AND TEDDY BEARS etc.

that's over the top.

but get her something small and thoughtful (my sister told me don't buy jewelery for girls, and if u do, be very careful, most girls are either silver or gold, not either!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gifts

Quest is right on.

The idea is not to overdo it. An occasional gift is good. Too many, and they lose their value.

The best kind of gift to get is something personal that shows you've been paying attention to what she loves.

I can best illustrate this with an example:

I dated this one gal who told me she liked a certain brand of wine that had different corks that she collected, but since she moved to my state she hadn't found the wine anywhere. I got online, found out where I could get it, and surprised her with a bottle when she came to visit me. It blew her mind, and a very fun weekend followed :D.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read that wine story before..
was that a quick tip? or something.
def been told here before!