"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

here is my current situation

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
i've been going out with girl A for about a week now, but I want girl B a lot more

apparently girl B's roommates found out that i'm dating girl A, and they already know I have interest in girl B

i thought if girl B found out about me dating girl A then it might might ruin my chances of getting with girl B

but then again it could work to my advantage because if she knew i was dating other girls it could raise her interest level????

so basically my question is "will it help or hurt my chances with girl B if she knows i'm seeing other people???"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I'm looking into my crystal ball and I'm seeing..................
 

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Using the theory of monagetoiism which was first discovered and experimented with 6500 years ago by Donjuanapraothisicus...

I would go with this A+B= Threesome!!!
 

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
yeah that would be sweet!!

i'll keep you posted on how it works out!!:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top