Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

her boyfriend or me?

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..so i finally got this girl to fall...i hope..but she says she has a *$^## boyfriend! she didnt tell me this earlier in the relationship..

well now she's trying to decide about what to do..and ofcourse i want her to be mine... girls are so indecisive.. she's trying to pick over her boyfriend or me...

any advice would be greatly appreciated

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her you are the better man ! Blow the other guy out of the water. Basically, just make sure that she's always having a great time with you, more than with the other guy. Also, continue on the same path you were following up to now. She indecisive, this is the moment to strike ! You successfully put doubt in her mind, making her wonder which one is the better guy. Now, continue on the same trajectory, showing her that YOU are the best.

Reaction score
Hm... So is this particular girl in your friendster list? Her name?

Basically, I'll have to agree with Alex the Great.. But see the thing is, we have to be clear about "being the best for her".

Being the best for her does not require you to be there for her at her every wish & do whatever she tells you to. It's not about taking her out and paying for her stuff.

Infact, it's pretty much the opposite.. By NOT being there for her all the time, this shows her that she is not your only option and that YOU are NOT desperate!

So, I guess the best advice I can give you is that you must look for other options. Having other options increases confidence.

These girls want a guy who's in demand. Be in demand and they will be attracted to you like flies to sh!t. :D

Remember, as a DJ, we are not after them.

They are after us, simply because we are the catch. Hope this helps. :)

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha! i knew id see you here. heheh! oh well.. like i said. solid advice from playa there. shouldn't both of you be sharing ideas yet?! you're lucky you're basically within each other's reach.

but then.. make sure you're not the guy we see in the movies. its pathetic. you know what i mean..

simple lang. ill tell you my mistake before.. whenever she's with you, give her the time of her life. make her feel the way she always wanted to feel. give her the adrenalin rush she seeks in a man!

and also.. be more of a man to her.. my understanding of that is that you'd better do things better. i mean, say he's a good at something.. do it better.. naturally. find out the things na kulang siya. mga kakulangan niya. para mabigay mo sa kanya ang hindi kaya ibigay ng boyfriend niyang tanga.ü

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
oki

Alexthegreat, Mike and Terro good advice Guys..thanks!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smileyz
ok..so i finally got this girl to fall...i hope..but she says she has a *$^## boyfriend! she didnt tell me this earlier in the relationship..

well now she's trying to decide about what to do..and ofcourse i want her to be mine... girls are so indecisive.. she's trying to pick over her boyfriend or me...

any advice would be greatly appreciated
Oh man, you could really fvck this up. Like I did. In fact I don't even know if there is a way to win her over. It depends on the feelings she has for her BF, how long she's known him, how long she's know you. Don't push her to make a decision. Play it cool, be a DJ. I got lucky, her boyfriend got jealous that I was seeing her and it made him look like an AFC, I kept her for a while, got some action but she went straight back to her BF.

What did I do wrong? I pushed her to make a decision, I was too clingy and emotional about it all. It's easy for her, she's got two guys to choose from. My biggest mistake was waiting for her, and letting her see I was waiting. Don't be pushy, but don't wait.

My best advice is to give her the idea that she is losing you every minute she hesitates about getting with you. She must feel you slipping away. Start hanging out with her less, be seen with other girls, look busy. If she wants to get together give her an excuse about why you can't make it. But it must be a VALID excuse, if she thinks you're just being an @sshole it won't work. Just look like you don't need her and that you aren't interested anymore. When she is around you be fun to be around use C&F. Then dissapear. It will drive her crazy and she will chase you.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is what does she consider a boyfriend? Does she consider him a playtoy, or a serious relationship?

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, you could really fvck this up. Like I did. In fact I don't even know if there is a way to win her over.
Oh, cmon, of course there is. The more time you give her to "think about it," the less of a chance you have with her. Do you really think shes going to come to you and say, "Okay, I've made up my mind! Let's ****!

No, you have to lead. She may or may not go for it- as R3N3GAD3 said, it depends on her loyalty to her boyfriend.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
Oh, cmon, of course there is. The more time you give her to "think about it," the less of a chance you have with her. Do you really think shes going to come to you and say, "Okay, I've made up my mind! Let's ****!

No, you have to lead. She may or may not go for it- as R3N3GAD3 said, it depends on her loyalty to her boyfriend.
Of course she's not just going to make her mind up, that was my whole point. I even described how to try win her over if you read the rest of what I've said. But I know that if she's in a serious relationship with her BF it will take ages for her to go out with you, and who has the time to sit and wait for her.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: her boyfriend or me?

Originally posted by NaturallySelected
My best advice is to give her the idea that she is losing you every minute she hesitates about getting with you.
best advice ive read here in a while. :cool:

all thumbs up!