Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help!

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl I like at my school, but she's one of those alternative girls( like Aril lavigne) anyway she plays the bass guitar in the school band. I play the guitar so I think we have something in common there. Instead of being straight up with her I tried to see if I could get to know her as a fellow musician and then work my way up. But I don't have any classes with her and she does'nt know me, how do I start a conversation with her? At school I see her in the halls sometimes and at lunch.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to make your way to the school band! I play drums and I've met a couble of real hot singers in the school band :cool:

If that won't work... just stop her at the hallway, say something like "Hey, don't you play bass at the school band? I play guitar and I just want to tell you as an experienced expert, you played that <insert any song with a tricky bass solo on it that she's played> pretty goddam well. What's your name? OK, my name is <insert your own name>.

Next, ask more stuff about her playing (and add some witty comments, perhaps). But don't let it last too long; go for the numba soon enough.

EDIT: Notice that that is just one of the billion different things you can start a conversation with (the first one that came in my mind). In the end it doesn't matter WHAT you say, as long as you start the conversation. Don't memorize what I have written here; what you say should come at least a little spontaniously!

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actuall I asked her if she was playing bass with anyone and she said yes(when I asked her she did'nt seem intersted in me, she didnt' even stop walking, another time I was benhind her in the hall and I asked her if she was still playing with the other guy. she seemed kinda *****y and she just turned around and gave me this *****y look and she didn't say anything but i'm not sure if she even heard me.

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's in stageband and tryouts for next year are in about a month so I was thinking about trying out.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't yell her stuff behind her! Walk next to her and start asking. Try slowing down, if she slows down too then stop, if not then just keep on walking. And once again: say witty stuff! Finaly, ask for the number. If she acts like a b!tch and/or doesn't give it, then you know for sure that she's not into you (as it seems now).

It's not that hard to start talking. Oh and remember not to get down if you happen to get rejected; it seems to me that you're not really experienced DJ (since you start "liking" girls you don't really even know). Take it as practice, and that way it'll be a lot more easier to go and talk to her. If you get her number, then it's good for you! But if you don't - her loss!

Just go for it. It doesn't matter how. You can go talk to her and ask for the number without talking anything else, for that matter! Not maybe the best strategy, but at least it's a strategy - in case you can't make a better one on your own. Just go for it! You've got nothing to lose.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYthing! About her background! About her bass playing: "How long have you been playing? Cuz I might maybe someday play with you, but I wanna be sure that you're quality :p"

Do you even know each others's names? Now there's a thing to talk about: "what's your name?"

How to be witty? Let's see... she plays bass... now hoooow on eaaarth can you make fun of bass players? :rolleyes: Hmmm.... nah, I suppose it's a mission impossible.

Who cares WHAT you talk about, because that's not important at the moment. Right now, it's important to GET THAT NUMBER. Because you can talk about ANYTHING, but if you don't get her on a date, it doesn't mean shyte. AFTER you get her on a date - that's when you start conversating about her life & stuff. Of course a little chit-chat can be good before asking her out - but it's only chit-chat. It can be about ANYTHING. What matters is not WHAT you say. What matters is your attitude; if you're confident with the fact that you're gonna ask her number, it shows in your chit-chat speaking.

Here are some links:

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/002312.html

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000117.html

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16382

Have you read the DJ Bible? Because all these things (the links I posted above) are there. If you haven't read it, read it - entirely. It should give you some thoughts about what is a true Don Juan!

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point? That way you'll only get yourself to believe that she's somehow "special". Which she, believe it or not, IS NOT! You don't know her. How can you tell that she's somehow better than the one who you'd try the DJ stuff on? You DON'T know that. Therefore, she shouldn't be any special to you - at least not until you get to know her! And the way you get to know her is to use DJ stuff on her!

The question is: Do you want to get to know her or not? If the answer is yes, you'd better be quick! Because women's interrest rate disappears quickly. The more you wait, the more likely it is for her to find someone else.

So once again, what's the point? Wait! Don't tell, I don't want to know what's the point! Because whatever it is, it's only an excuse. Don't make these excuses for yourself. Once you make ONE excuse on why not asking her number RIGHT NOW, then you will start making MORE and MORE of them!

NOW is when you must act - because for what you know, you might be dead tomorrow!

For the last time: GO FOR IT!

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about.......
Do you know any good music shops round here? (make up some **** about buying a fender....but you dont know where to get it....)
That could lead into you two going there to pick out a guitar (that you dont have to buy)