Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help with this girl

ops

Reaction score
Hi. There is this girl that I go to school with. Last year I asked her out she said no and I didn’t saying anything. But a few months later I touched her I just put my arm on her shoulder and she filed a school restring order. I F###ed up with her and I said I was sorry and we went on our way no problem. What I think is that because of what I did she wants nothing to do with me and that’s fine for her, but not for me. What I would like form you is anything I can do to repair my relationship with her and may be get her to become my girlfriend. If you can help me I would be most great full. I love her very much and I would kill myself before I would do anything to her. I’m going to ask her out once the school year begins. I really love more than anything on Earth. One of the other problems is that I don’t know how to approach her and ask her out Please help me with both of these problems.
The restring order end in June when school let out so I can talk you her and not get busted by the school and/or the police so no problem there. The only problem how to I get her to go out with me I said I was sorry and she said ok don't worry about or something along that line.

Last edited:

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
... whoa dude, run to the hills, forget about it. If she tells the cops/school, you are screwed.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't like you, she thinks your a stalker, and the worst part is with this behavior she never will. Go to the mall/clubs and approach some girls. Hell, go fool around with a couple girls. You can't go on like this :eek:

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so let me get this straight : you touch her arm and she files a restricting order ?!? Man, this is done before it's even started ! I mean, like R3N3GAD3 said, she doesn't like you. From the above action, I'd say she doesn't even consider you a friend. So, how do you expect her to fall for you if she can't stand you ?

You say you love her. Have you ever gone out on a date with her ? How long do you know her for ? More importantly, how much do you know about her ? I mean, sure, it could be love, but I highly doubt it : it's more likely lust, just wanting what you cannot have. You have become obsessed with her. This is a common "disease" called Oneitis. That means that you have put this one girl on a pedestal, and give her your entire attention/free time/thoughts. This is bad, because you are only torturing yourself like this : there might be a chance of this turning around, but most likely, the situation is already FUBAR, and keeping on obsessing about her will only make matters worse.

Tell me this : have you ever been sad or depressed because of her ? I'm going to assume the answer is 'Yes', and multiple times as well. So, this is my following question, and really think about it : is this girl worth more than your happiness ? And here, you'd probably answer "but I'd be even happier if I was with her !" But you don't really know that, do you. As we're now in the hypothetical relationship, how about this scenario : she is a selfish *****/attention *****, and treats you like ****. Again, this is hypothetical, but you never know how it would be, so you cannot say that "it would be even better".

Now, my advice, as everyone else's in this thread : forget her and move on. This girl has already classified you as "not boyfriend material", so unless you could actually prove to her differently, as in, becoming a DJ and showing her you really have some value, then she won't change her mind. And, anyways, why would you even want to go out with her ? She didn't give you a chance, she hasn't shown interest in you. Why waste your time with her, then ? She obviously isn't worthy of your attention if she treats you so badly ; so, just go out and forget her : find a girl who does deserve your attention !

Also, as you are new here, may I suggest, if you haven't done so yet, to read the DJ bible ? A lot of very useful articles are contained there : it's the 'crème de la crème' of these forums, the very best. You can reach it by clicking the link at the top right of this page.

Good luck, and don't forget : she isn't worth it, find someone who is. :)

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
You love her more than anything else in the world? You love her more than yourself?

You want your girlfrined to be someone who filed a restraining order on you? All you have to do is go outside, take a look left, then right. And you will see at least someone who looks decent. Maybe one of those people may even be better than decent.

You will never get this girl. Like someone else here said, you just freak her out. Don't ruin your reputation by having her file another one on you. Girls in your school will not even look at you.

Maybe you were too persistent with her, because I think there must've been more to it than just touching her arm. Girls are freaks, but I don't know any that crazy.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
You love her more than anything else in the world? You love her more than yourself?

You want your girlfrined to be someone who filed a restraining order on you? All you have to do is go outside, take a look left, then right. And you will see at least someone who looks decent. Maybe one of those people may even be better than decent.

You will never get this girl. Like someone else here said, you just freak her out. Don't ruin your reputation by having her file another one on you. Girls in your school will not even look at you.

Maybe you were too persistent with her, because I think there must've been more to it than just touching her arm. Girls are freaks, but I don't know any that crazy.
I completely agree. There is first of all; No reason to want a girl THAT bad, Putting your neck on the line for her is a no-no, and third, like Gold Heart said, you can go out and find someone that is pretty hot in a couple of minutes, so why try pulling the Titanic out of the water, when you can steal that boat right over there?

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I recommend just forgetting about that biatch, mainly because she had a restraining order put against you for no apparent reason; I will help you!

The first step is finding out who her friends are and just freggin hang with em. Get really good with them, I mean damn good to where you guys are just chillaxing all the damn time.

The second step is to figure out atleast 3 of her good "girl friends". Once you're friends with all her friends (OH AND THE ABOVE IS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL HER GUY FRIENDS, I REPEAT DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS WITH ANY OF HER "GIRL FRIENDS")

Tge last step is for you to **** those 3 close girl friends, and I don't mean just ****ing them a little. **** each of them for a 1/4 of a year (3 months), I mean **** them till they're loose! Once you're done with the third one, it couldn't be that hard to get her too :)

Oh and after you feel like you've ****ed one enough, BE SURE NOT TO LET THEM END IT.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, all I can say is wow. Alright dude, first things first. When a girl files a restraining order against you, it's generally a sign that you're DONE. With all capital letters. If a chick decides she needs to go chat with the po-po just in order to keep you away from her, she's not gonna be interested in dating you, EVER. It's one thing to get "Lets Just Be Friends", it's another to get "Come Near Me and Your Ass is Going to Jail".

Second, you need to read the DJ Bible NOW. You need to read it and take it to heart. The attitude you have right now is SO far from where you wanna be.

You've come to the right place to get help, now listen to us and get your head straight.

On a seperate note:

Originally posted by TheMinistered
While I recommend just forgetting about that biatch, mainly because she had a restraining order put against you for no apparent reason; I will help you!

The first step is finding out who her friends are and just freggin hang with em. Get really good with them, I mean damn good to where you guys are just chillaxing all the damn time.

The second step is to figure out atleast 3 of her good "girl friends". Once you're friends with all her friends (OH AND THE ABOVE IS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL HER GUY FRIENDS, I REPEAT DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS WITH ANY OF HER "GIRL FRIENDS")

Tge last step is for you to **** those 3 close girl friends, and I don't mean just ****ing them a little. **** each of them for a 1/4 of a year (3 months), I mean **** them till they're loose! Once you're done with the third one, it couldn't be that hard to get her too :)

Oh and after you feel like you've ****ed one enough, BE SURE NOT TO LET THEM END IT.
Are you joking? Do you think this guy has the capacity to seduce and fvck ANY three women, let alone the three BEST FRIENDS of his love obsession? It it a common practice where you live for girls (or guys) to hang out with their friend's stalker? It's shitty advice like yours that gives the high school forum a bad name.

Reaction score
A restraining order is one of the weapons of the modern-day hor!!

Nonetheless - you scare her and she may have reason. Your approaches are unwanted - was their no forewarning? A restraining order over a touch is quite severe!

What else did you do?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Dude....forget that girl man. Your just wasting your time on her. What you need to do is forget about her, go out and meet some other women.

Hey you never know, this might cause her to come around, I highly doubt it but its a possibility. Even if she did come around you shouldn't give her the time a day. :)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ops
Hi. There is this girl that I go to school with. Last year I asked her out she said no and I didn’t saying anything. But a few months later I touched her I just put my arm on her shoulder and she filed a school restring order. I F###ed up with her and I said I was sorry and we went on our way no problem. What I think is that because of what I did she wants nothing to do with me and that’s fine for her, but not for me. What I would like form you is anything I can do to repair my relationship with her and may be get her to become my girlfriend. If you can help me I would be most great full. I love her very much and I would kill myself before I would do anything to her. I’m going to ask her out once the school year begins. I really love more than anything on Earth. One of the other problems is that I don’t know how to approach her and ask her out Please help me with both of these problems.
The restring order end in June when school let out so I can talk you her and not get busted by the school and/or the police so no problem there. The only problem how to I get her to go out with me I said I was sorry and she said ok don't worry about or something along that line.
Youre f-ucking dumb end of discussion.

read the bible or go jump off a bridge kook.

after that if youre still alive you can IM me and you'll get some real help. yogurttastesgo0d