Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help! what to say

acooljay

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some things to say to a girl after you say hi to her I mean how do you keep the conversation going? cause this one person said talk talk talk to a girl well what are some things to talk about please help thanks.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her questions about herself. Remember that most people's favorite thing to talk about is themself. I always like asking questions such as:
What do you do for fun?
What's your favorite movie?
If you could be any kind of vegetable, what kind would you be and why?
The questions you ask really depend on the environment

Last edited:

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends where you are.
A few compliments like "i heard your a good dancer, how long have you been doing that"?or "my sister wants to dance,got any advice for her"?.
That'll keep her talking for awhile....if it's about her.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its too indepth to summarize. Go search for posts from "pimpologist" (he's good) and read the DJ bible.

Basically, just ask open ended questions and use her answers to ask more open ended questions. (You do know what open-ended means, right?)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LaZaRuS

If you could be any kind of vegetable, what kind would you be and why?

Only ask this question if you want to sound like a homo...

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mack of All Trades - I was joking with that question

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, the HS DJ Bible is a great source of conversational knowledge. However, don't concentrate too hard on carrying the convo, she can do it for you usually...example:

A few nights ago, I was talking to some total stranger of a broad at a party...I started off with the basic "Hi" and got her name, dropped the name in convo a few times, and after I asked a few basic questions (ex. what school are you from, how old are you, how do you like it here, how do you like your school, etc. etc), she was talking about herself like a true champ. I took the opportunity to mirror and use eye contact and kino to get that rapport and affectionate feelings going. Easy, easy # close.

Remember to keep the convo on her, and use your basic DJ skills. It's not as hard as it's made out to be, relax, and most importantly have fun, man.:D