“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help others

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Today i was walking down the street and saw a street performer being ignored by crowds of people, he started to pack up his things. I quickly jogged up to him and handed him a few bucks, he said "you just made my day" and thanked me. I felt pretty good about what i had. Soon after i was approached by two hot girls complimenting me on my kindness. They asked if i wanted to join them for coffee, i agreed and moved through the steps of convo and kino. It was all so natural thanks to this site and now i have two numbers of two HBs. Like taking candy from a baby.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top