Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help my crush is leaving!

acooljay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need help on what to say to this girl. see its this girl at my church and she's moving out of state and I really don't know what to say to her I never talked to her before because at first I was shy but then I didn't know what to say to her because I already knew the general stuff about her and she knew gereral stuff about me too. ie: ":like how old are you" and "what school you go to" stuff like that and also she's really really cute too and I have a crush on her now thats she's leaving I at least want to talk to her one time before she leaves.So please if theres anything I could say to her please let know thanks.

shackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds what brought me to this site...just get over it, im glad i did.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was living in America I'd drive to wherever you are purely to slap you on the face and drive back. Please don't ever utter the word "crush" in here ever again or I'll stick my pen!s in your ear and fvck some sense into ya.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
If I was living in America I'd drive to wherever you are purely to slap you on the face and drive back. Please don't ever utter the word "crush" in here ever again or I'll stick my pen!s in your ear and fvck some sense into ya.
LOL

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by acooljay
I really need help on what to say to this girl. see its this girl at my church and she's moving out of state and I really don't know what to say to her I never talked to her before because at first I was shy but then I didn't know what to say to her because I already knew the general stuff about her and she knew gereral stuff about me too. ie: ":like how old are you" and "what school you go to" stuff like that and also she's really really cute too and I have a crush on her now thats she's leaving I at least want to talk to her one time before she leaves.So please if theres anything I could say to her please let know thanks.
You posted the same thing in girlproblems.com. How intelligent of you.

And I hate the word crush. Sounds like smashing a can of soda into a pack of ice. Weird.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need help on what to say to this girl.
Hello... works everytime.

see its this girl at my church and she's moving out of state and I really don't know what to say to her I never talked to her before because at first I was shy but then I didn't know what to say to her because I already knew the general stuff about her and she knew gereral stuff about me too. ie: ":like how old are you" and "what school you go to" stuff like that
Why? What's the point of it? She's leaving... let her leave.

I have a crush on her now thats she's leaving I at least want to talk to her one time before she leaves.
How in the hell can you have a crush on a person that you don't know... because she's cute? What does that mean... nothing. There's cute dames everywhere. If you want to talk to her, then just walk up and talk to her... nothing exciting is going to happen so don't plan on it.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
whats funny is that he asked for help with that....not what you guys think about the word crush....
i agree...if it bothers you guys so much...why waste time to post your two cents on things that are irrelevant?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*surprised nobody has called him gay yet*

Well anyways, it would do much better for you to read the Bible (you can read the high school bible if you think that's more appropraite).

Remember, you miss 100% of the shots you never take.

You already missed this one though.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
[BRemember, you miss 100% of the shots you never take.

You already missed this one though. [/B]
Word.

Yeah, even if you could overnight morph into the ultra-DJ and have her creaming at the thought of you, she still will be long-gone after she moves, wasting time and emotion for the both of you.

You need to get over her, and the best two ways to do that are

1) Stay busy. Get involved in stuff, whether it be school stuff, sports, partying, whatever. If you stay busy, you'll think about her less and gradually forget her. Plus, by staying busy you'll increase your chances of meeting more interesting girls, which brings me to...

2)Find other girls. Once you start scoring with other chicks, you'll forget this girl ever existed. Trust me.

Well, beyond all that, just read the bible so you'll know how to not let opportunities slip away like you did this time. You've got a bright future ahead of you. I'm out- -E-Z

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YO, u have a great oppertunity to talk to her NOW!!

you know that she is moving, so go up to her, intruduce herself, and say something like "i heard ur moving, where ya movin to?" then she would say "bla bla bla..." then say something like "ohh thats coo, why u movin there? did ur parents job move?" just start a convo and ask her alota questions about where/why/when...ect...then at the end say "hey we should hang out sometime before you move, and tell her to give u her number...good luck

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
its deftenatly for the best...crushes are what causes you to revert to being an AFC...you will be surprised how fast you get over her...just try and get rid of one-itis

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you say something, it isnt gonna change her mind on moving or anything, so whats the point...