"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Help me put together a game plan.

Luci

New Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I'm looking for advice on helping out my approach game. Even though I'm spinning a few plates right now, they aren't exactly at the level I'm looking to have. These women are usually women I meet through social circles and aren't really ones I meet out on an approach (per say). There are a few that I've had that where I met them out at bars, but usually when I'm a little too intoxicated.

Furthermore, there are times where I know I'm kill it with 7-8's, but when I hang out with 9-10's, I'm not really me so to speak.

I'm thinking my strategy should be 2 fold.

1) There is some inner game issues going on with the results from the different levels of women. So some reading and improvement in this department will be required.

2) I live within walking distance to a number of bars/restaurants that are filled with people nightly. I was wondering if making a nightly mission to go approach someone new every night (without any social lubricant) would be a helpful move.


Really, any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top