Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me put together a game plan.

Luci

Reaction score
I'm looking for advice on helping out my approach game. Even though I'm spinning a few plates right now, they aren't exactly at the level I'm looking to have. These women are usually women I meet through social circles and aren't really ones I meet out on an approach (per say). There are a few that I've had that where I met them out at bars, but usually when I'm a little too intoxicated.

Furthermore, there are times where I know I'm kill it with 7-8's, but when I hang out with 9-10's, I'm not really me so to speak.

I'm thinking my strategy should be 2 fold.

1) There is some inner game issues going on with the results from the different levels of women. So some reading and improvement in this department will be required.

2) I live within walking distance to a number of bars/restaurants that are filled with people nightly. I was wondering if making a nightly mission to go approach someone new every night (without any social lubricant) would be a helpful move.

Really, any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!