"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Help me out fellas

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
I'm having some trouble with this bartender I'd like to see naked. She works at the Key Largo Casino, a popular locals spot that features dollar beer and 50 cent drafts 24 hours a day (and dollar well shots too). So you can imagine the number of societies rejects that makes their way through there every day

The bartender's name is Amy she's 24 has red hair a huge rack and is visibly irritated with her job. Anyway I would like to break her in half but doing this is not easy. As you can imagine a low end casino like the key largo only has two bar tenders working its ultra busy with bums bar and both of the tenders typically have to work pretty much non stop while they're on. Since I recently moved right around the corner, i've been there four times and she knows my drinks and serves them up without hesitation but as far as actual talking goes, well she serves then splits even though she smiles at me alot with those big green eyes.

How do I get her to quit serving me in the bar and start serving me in my room? More details as needed.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Go in before busy times and acutally TALK to her.

Run all your attraction stuff and then build commonality. Then befriend ALL the other employees, especially the manager. Get into her SCENE.

Then when it gets a bit busier, talk to everyone around the bar. Make special effort to have fun times with HOT CHICKS around the bar.

Occasionally bring your dates to the bar during quiet times and have them all over you.

Go and PU other chicks. This is a long term effort, and you don't want to get one-itis in the mean time.
 

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
wtf do you want a bar wench that you don't even know for? And why are you still asking questions like this when you have 250+ posts?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Write her a clever note and give it to her when she gives you a drink
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
Typical stuff isn't working guys. As Axe so elegantly put it why would I be asking a question like this with over 250 post if the normal steps hadn't been tried and weren't having the desired effects.

I go there when its busy and I go there when its not. Let me remind you the the Key Largo is NOT the most glamoured of casinos here in Las Vegas. 24 hour dollar drinks means DERILECTS are there when its busy and the working man goes there after work with 20 bucks (10 if you're gambling) and gets tanked before heading home to a house full of screaming and sometimes illigitamate children.

These are they types of guys she deals with. Mind you I'm not one of them but she's in that state of mind the whole times she's at work and rightfully hates her job. I've tried to break her out of this funk but none of the usual methods are having as great a desired effect as I'm use to getting. I guess this is what keeps me coming back, I like the challange and she's really hot too.

So I'm looking for un conventional techniques here what I've seen posted is ammature stuff that I've already either thought over or tried.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Usual stuff isn't working......try something unusual

Tell her you really think she is cute and that you would like to see her naked some time for some casual sex.

If you are more serious that could work too.

Seriously if the truth wont' work for you time to move on.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by PRMoon
So I'm looking for un conventional techniques here what I've seen posted is ammature stuff that I've already either thought over or tried.
Have you asked for her number or for a date yet? If not why not? If so what was her response?

I understand your plight. She thinks everyone in there is a freak or a loser. Maybe even you. You're there right.

Why not mention to her next time she brings you a drink that "This place is a freak show. I don't know if I can come here anymore. How do you handle it?"

She'll probably give you some answer demonstrating her frustration. Then you ask her out.

Tell her you want to take her someplace nice. After that I wouldn't go there as frequently. The more you are there the more she associates you with the typical customers she serves.

What kind of techniques or tactics have you tried to build attraction?

Your post is a little vague as far as what you have tried already.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
I tip well no matter who, what or where. If you're the sort, start by conditionalizing your tipping. When you buy a drink, lay your money out and tell her the change is hers, but only if she tells you what her favorite movie is. Keep it light hearted, smile, the questions simple and easy to answer. Quick. Nothing personal. Throw in a funny one here and there, like a hypothetical/situational if you get that time.

Don't get serious, mushy or intrusive. Don't try to carry on a longer conversation. It is suppose to be her little perky-fun moment in the hectic workday when she is serving you and talking to you. Keep it that way. Let her do her job too.

She will keep coming back, you will get to know her, you will find that right opportunity to close.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I got the answer! Don't be a typical chump and quit hiotting on her while she is working - like the other 3,000 chumps that tried!!! Try to catch her outside of her place of employment- this will differentiate you from the others!! And she will know that you are not hitting on her because of the environment, but really takes an interest in her!!!
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I got the answer! Don't be a typical chump and quit hiotting on her while she is working - like the other 3,000 chumps that tried!!! Try to catch her outside of her place of employment- this will differentiate you from the others!! And she will know that you are not hitting on her because of the environment, but really takes an interest in her!!!
Everyone has thier own style, but this I think is a bad idea in general. I've dated bartenders. They will be most ready just to get rid of you after working a hard shift, most especially when being approached by a "highly interested man" on thier way to the car....outside a bar....very late into the night...with few people around...

The only other non-bar alternative will make you out as a stalker.

Sorry PRL, I just have to disagree on this one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
Don't take that smiling thing to seriously. She smiles at you because it helps her get more money and business. Its the same as Hooters girls rubbing the tits on your back so they'll get more tips.
Just ask her for her number already...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Coldcoal - no need to apologize, there was no offense. What you say is true, but my comments were more on the lines of seeing her at the beach and striking up a coversation and getting to know her outside of her environment. This in fact, will bring about a different conversation and a different result. Higly unlikely that you'll see her outside of the casino but probable, if you knew more about her. Yeah, waiting for her outside the club after work is detrimental to the task and will go down in flames. But you must differentiate yourself from others -that was my point that needed clarification.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Oh well yeah, then I agree.

I had hit this one bar once in a while with a pretty hot brunetter BT. Ran into her at a concert. It was lucky though. Turns out she dated one of my friends and still mingled in and out with the same crowd I did. Yeah, that would be a better angle, if you can get it.
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
Lil update

I was at The Key Largo again (Hey I'm in college I can't pass up dollar drinks that are right around the corner from my house) and the little dance we engage in continued.

This time I was there pregaming before one of my boysd and I hit up club Curve right up the street in the Aladdin hotel and casino. She seems to be warming up to me a bit we chatted a bit about stupid **** like where she's from how long she's been working there blah blah blah typical stuff. Anyway I got a little distracted when I saw two major hottie girls from UNLV (School's back in so rest assured I'm not the only college student who thinks 24 hour dollar beers is the greatest thing since the invention of the microwave). Anyway we'd been drinkin for a while and we're talkin to these girls and I could see that Amy (The bartender remember) was visibly upset by this so I guess i'm on the right track.

Slickster - I can't really dis the Largo too bad becasue I hang out there alot but commenting to her about the people there is a good idea that I've already done. I think she knows I'm not like the rest of the people there because she knows enough about me to know i'm there because its convenient not because of the atmosphere. I've used typical inquiry techniques and short convos on her and sometimes she's into it and sometimes she's not.

PRL - Hell if I knew where she hung out outside of work this would be a slam dunk but I can't/ won't stalk her outside her job, that's just bad buisness.

Metallica - I know the difference between a tips smile and the I'm smiling and looking away from embrassment cause a cute guy is staring at me. This is vegas, tips are a way of life and she knows she's not getting more then one dollar per every time she serves me even if I'm getting more than one drink.

Anyway I'll keep you all posted.
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Put yourself in her shoes for a minute. She is around losers all day. Guys who smile at her, guys you try to be nice to her. 99% of it is in one type of category (AFC).

Bartenders usually need guys C&F. If you can make her laugh, then you can break her out of her state. I'd go in when it's not busy and use C&F. Big balls. That's one of the few ways you could really differentiate yourself. David DeAngelo's newsletters deal with this sort of situation.

Trying to find her outside of work would be a little stalkerish.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top