Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me if u can relate.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i come here for advice, but in the proccess i might seem like im bragging.

so leave all the hate and flames outside or pm me if u have something against me.

having that said, on to my problem:

i am probably the wealthiest person on campus. girls say im cute(i dont know, but i guess i look normal 8.6 on hotornot), i know im sexy (i work out religiously).(used to be really ugly as a child)

i have access to more than 16 vehicles owned by my family, i normally drive a lancer evolution or an suv/auv.. sometimes im chauffer driven.

the problem is just that.

i have looks(not to brag) and money.. but the problem remains.

girls think im too good for them or that im already taken.

plus its really hard! think about it.. if i get rejected.. look at the damage that will deal in my ego and pride..

i have really hard time approaching women because of that;

girls in school show almost no interest at all. they look at me, they know they cant get me because of my status + looks. (note: im chinese and that resembles status + goodlooks where im from)

but if i ever do decide to approach, it comes to me what kind of damage it will deal to my pride and ego IF i get rejected for any reason.

OK that's my problem. I had nowhere else to go ask for advice, didnt know if any of u can relate, but *sigh*.. i hope some one can actually help me with this. thank you.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
You were born with a silver spoon?
in my mouth. sort of. when i was growing up my parents business was blooming.. but basically, when i was born we had like 30$.. now the business is worthing more that 4 Mil in USD.(this isnt the point, please advice)

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you live in the Philippines, guess the things might be a little different.
And know this: not all HBs are materialistic, sure some are, but some are not. So the fact that your family is wealthy is a good thing, but not always. I know some chicks who would automatically just assume that you are a filthy rich heartless "player"/jerk.
:rolleyes:
And also, money has almost no power to those chicks (and also more generally to people) who already have enough for themselves. For example, if I was a chick, I won't be impressed at all by some guy's money. Not because I'm better than anyone, but because I feel like I already have what I need/like/desire materialistically speaking.

Hope this helps.:)

PS. So you are "chinese"? Your skin is "whiter" right? You are probably a little taller than the average locals? Hey watch out though, Chinese in the South-East Asian countries are usually envied (because they are richer) but also hated, so watch out for your ass!:D

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but if i ever do decide to approach, it comes to me what kind of damage it will deal to my pride and ego IF i get rejected for any reason.
Then you really have not learn't a thing have you?

You have money etc. etc... and you are in college - so why is it you've not read the bible - or even started to apply those things you find there?

Perhaps it's not that they don't show interest because of your wealth and so called good looks - perhaps it's because you come accross as a smart a## - perhaps your smug - or perhaps you assunme money is all?

Or perhaps that even though you have all this money - you lack the get up and go to self educate and apply those things that are for free - the DJ bible for instance.

Why not try and tone down all of this wealth. Perhaps stick to one modest car.

Perhaps work on yourself.

Perhaps read the bible.

with your access to wealth - you have a head start - don't lose it all - put the work in everyone else without money has to - and you will be fine.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Then you really have not learn't a thing have you?

You have money etc. etc... and you are in college - so why is it you've not read the bible - or even started to apply those things you find there?

Perhaps it's not that they don't show interest because of your wealth and so called good looks - perhaps it's because you come accross as a smart a## - perhaps your smug - or perhaps you assunme money is all?

Or perhaps that even though you have all this money - you lack the get up and go to self educate and apply those things that are for free - the DJ bible for instance.

Why not try and tone down all of this wealth. Perhaps stick to one modest car.

Perhaps work on yourself.

Perhaps read the bible.

with your access to wealth - you have a head start - don't lose it all - put the work in everyone else without money has to - and you will be fine.
no, i've read the bible.. im not a smart ass, and i dont assume money is all.

but yes, ill try to use the money as a head start. actually, i am already doing that. :)

Originally posted by Le Parisien
PS. So you are "chinese"? Your skin is "whiter" right? You are probably a little taller than the average locals? Hey watch out though, Chinese in the South-East Asian countries are usually envied (because they are richer) but also hated, so watch out for your ass!:D
yes ur post helps..

also ur ps is true. i am white skinned and therefore held with higher status and hated by a few jealous people. also taller by a good 2 or 3 inches than tha avg filipino.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - Rejection is all in your head.. We could all be dead tommorow morning in an instant.. if you knew that and only had 5 minutes would you really think about that stupid f ucking rejection or would you regret that you didn't even try and have fun while you still can.?? You tell me..

She's not gonna bite you bro.. don't be so afraid.

Whatever happens during a Pick-up, you still had the balls to go up and say a simple "hello," and try to have a chat with her.. that most guys wouldn't even have enough ba lls to do. Thats rewarding in itself, even without that girls number.

Reaction score
ok if you seek answer to your problem then I want you to make out a check to PlayerSupreme for the amount of $10,000.00 and I will solve your issue for you.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. This is so blatently obvious.

Money isnt making you happy. People telling you you're hot or cute isnt making you happy. You know why? It's a problem with your ATTITUDE to life.

You're just not fulfilled as a person. You're missing something from your life, or you've just got a simple mental problem you need to work through. Sort your head out, and you'll see that you're one of the most privaliged person on this site.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope can't relate.

but this might help

You get one life... And the life you have is no trial run.. So go for what you fukkyn want and make no excuses for wanting all you can get. – The Edge

Look kid, you have no fukkin clue how my life is miserable because of financial problems - don't think that because you have materialistic possessions that you are any better than anybody else.

There is no such thing as a 'hot' girl, that WON'T run after a man because she 'thinks' she's not worth it. Sure, she might feel unworthy but guess what. That makes them run after you even more.

You obviously have problems, it's not them. It's you, don't give me that ppl think I'm so good crap - because most of the time, you will have more leachers than haters. ESPECIALLY with women.

Fix your problems. They are coming from you, not from them. It seems to me like you expect them to approach you, because if a man with such a 'status' as yours approaches them, you could bag it before you can take your socks off.

You think all the girls out there that wants to fukk Eminem or one of those N'Sync boys are saying, no I can't because he is too good for me?

LOL, if there is one thing I don't believe is a woman that will accept that there is ANYTHING too good for them.

Oh and if you STILL can't handle rejection, do yourself and everybody here a favor: leave and never return the board, because no matter what we will tell you - you won'tdo it. Or more like won't be able do it.

Your choice.

sartorionics

Reaction score
in your head

You've figured out that having money and good looks aren't enough. Just like you might like a girl more if she has a cool personality, girls will like you more if your personality is attractive to them.

The key is to be confident in yourself--not to play down wealth or any other aspect of who you are unless you don't feel that's really "you". You got to figure out what your style is before you can work your game. No one likes someone who rubs their advantage in their face, or someone who just throws money around, but I don't think anyone would knock you for living with a few luxuries--nice clothes, membership at a nice gym, good car, nice house, etc.

As for the ladies, follow the advice in the DJ bible that works for you, but I think the key is confidence. Be confident that your wealth and good looks are going to make women attracted to you, worry less about what you think they want (find out what you want), and then try and just meet people to have fun.

You can tarnish your rep a little by getting rejected, but it's better to go down as someone who got rejected then someone who didn't have the balls to take a risk.

Oh and you might have more luck with women who are closer in social status to you, you may find you can relate to them more, or something--but certainly don't take this as a rule if you don't think it fits.