Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me God Dammit

vee1287

Reaction score
FORGET ABOUT IT BUTTER HOES!!!!!!!!!

I finally got that girl i worked for all year but,i got her mad with me and it took forever to earn trust with her and she needs space...i know i should give her space but what else can i do?

Last edited:

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you could try not to swear at the people you want to help, and not "command" them to do it moron...

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
First off, you could try not to swear at the people you want to help, and not "command" them to do it moron...
Either your ego is the equivalent of a drunken AFC who's dad just stole his gf, or you get off by talking down to newbies (aka, you never would say this to Matrix or someone if they asked for advice/opinions like this)

and if that was a joke it wasn't funny either

Anyway vee, you're putting way too much focus on this one girl. You've worked all year for her and you seem to be working your ass off for her trust. Chill out and read the dj bible and hsdj bible

vee1287

Reaction score
butter butter butter can u help me please then ? shes the hottest girl ever good god buttter butter butter im not copying and pasting butter by the way butter butter im sorry im crazy i know it i stop now since no one help X_X o_O but no once seems to be able to help me anytime i post and tahst what ur supposed to do correct u just make fun of my punctuation.......if ur gonna do taht could u follow up with some answer or at least i dunt know what u should do besides read our frickin bible ~mr nto as crazy as the is stupid vee F*** get it =D

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vee1287
butter butter butter can u help me please then ? shes the hottest girl ever good god buttter butter butter im not copying and pasting butter by the way butter butter im sorry im crazy i know it i stop now since no one help X_X o_O but no once seems to be able to help me anytime i post and tahst what ur supposed to do correct u just make fun of my punctuation.......if ur gonna do taht could u follow up with some answer or at least i dunt know what u should do besides read our frickin bible ~mr nto as crazy as the is stupid vee F*** get it =D
errr, sorry about what I said semag, you were right

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Don't put her on a pedastal, act like you don't NEED her and that you have plenty of other girls apart from her.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... it's ok Jinn. I wasn't "getting off on talking down to newbies." I didn't like the fact that he used the topic "Help me God Damnit."

A) That is a command, something you don't do to people that you should respect as peers. Espescially if you are asking help.

B) He was just swearing for no good reason, as if he's a spoiled brat.

Sorry if I came off wrong.... hope you read this bud.

Reaction score
shes the hottest girl ever
sheeeeeeott! i bet you the chick i've got "under control" is hotter than your girl!

anyways. you have worked your ass off for a year to get and when you finally do, you screw things up.. its time to move on buddy, and if not learn the art of persuasion

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
anyways. you have worked your ass off for a year to get and when you finally do, you screw things up.. its time to move on buddy, and if not learn the art of persuasion
That does not include "Help me God Damnit!"