Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me decipher this ********

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a road trip the other day, and while sitting in some messed up traffic in this one particular messed up town, I text messaged the girl ive been seeing, just to pass some time. She writes me back asking a question about certain highways to go somewhere. Finally she calls me to tell me she wants to move. She wants to move to another state about 20 hours from here. So she says she really hates it here, and has a job offer elsewhere. So, next thing she says "youll come and visit me though right?" I said "drive for a day to hang out for a day or what" and she said "well if I do move, youll probaby want to move with me" Ok now thats what I need deciphered. After she said that I said "are you proposing to me?" She said "no". First off we arent BF/GF. Weve been seeing each other for a couple of months (read my other thread about not having sex). Any ideas what shes getting at here? Ive got my theories, but I want to hear you guys'.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jamescr73
"well if I do move, youll probaby want to move with me"
It translates to this, If you don't move with her then she will most likely move on and goodbye to you. If you do move then it will prove to her that she has you.

She is testing you, to see where your commitment is.

I would tell her adios! Test her back and then when she gets all crazy tell her to quit playing games and be straight up with what she wants. If she moves then she won't have you, yeah you will have the phones calls but those will slowly fade, the weekend visits that begin to subside, all in all if she wants to go then wish her luck. Be your own man and if she doubts being in the local area then her IL for you is real low.

Hope this helps.

M.A.C.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's testing you. I was in a situation like that once. This girl told me that she was going to move in with her grandparents and take schooling out there. She told me that 2 years isn't all that long, and we'd be back together after that. I told her that I wouldn't wait around for her. A year later, she told me that she was just saying that to see how I'd react. WOMEN TEST MEN.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had anything serious going on, she would already know that you can't move anywhere because it would **** up what you have going. Quit being a *****. You should have enough going on that moving is out of the question unless its you that needs to move somewhere.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows i dont have anything going for me where im at now. I still have yet to talk to her about it in person, and personally I think shes talking out her ass. I think she was probably pissed about something and just was saying that in the moment of pissedoffedness. I responded to her in the proper way, and havent said anything to her about moving with her. Its just been bothering me as to why she would say something of the sort.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James you are right she is talking out of her ass to test you..

#1 People who make important life decisions dont do it Spontaneously..they need to save money, plan, know where they are going.

#2 She is moving somewhere but doesnt have a map? and asking you in a text message?

#3 she sounds like an attention hoe..she is just testing you to see how you react and if you will be an AFC and say "Sure!!! As long as you let me carry all your stuff on my back!"\

and she is also testing you to see how much you like her..if she moved..you would beg her to stay!

Tell her you hear Japan is a good place to live. You will get maps on mapquest.com

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just fishing to draw a reaction out of you. She wants to see what your reaction is to the possibility of losing her, and she wants to see if she can draw some promise of commitment from you.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is id commit to her no prob. I like this chick and I can tell she likes me too. Ive dated 17 girls since my last "girlfriend" and she has been around longer, and is by far the top of the 17. As for how i responded, i told her when she first mentioned that she wanted to move I said "welp, i guess Ill see ya around" she said "well youll come visit me wont you" i said "what am i supposed to do, drive for a day to hang out with you for a day" and thats when she said "well I have a feeling that if I moved you would want to move with me". I then said "why cause you want to be with me" and she said "yeah" and I then said "are you proposing to me? because its way to early for that girl" in a joking tone. She laughed and we moved on to another subject.

I guess Ill see what happens tonight when I see her, and go from there.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you want to move to a ranch somewhere in the midwest to enjoy "the simpler" things in life. Then, say she can help you milk the cows, plant corn, and feed the chickens, and not worry about thecomplexities of city life. lol...

I dont think shes serious. She probably wouldnt have told you that over a text message if she really was moving and wanted you to go with her. She is just playing with you...to see what you would say if she was gone.

Would you miss her?

Move on?

She is evaluating the relashionship you have with her...

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be honestly testing for a commitment. I got the same thing from a much younger girl (22yrs) who has had a crush on me for a while.

She is thinking of going to college in New York and a while ago we had a conversation where she ended it by saying "well, maybe you can convince me to stay". I really did not react one way or the other. I guess my seemingly indifferent attitude to her possibly moving to another state got her miffed because she hasn't called me since. I guess I failed the commitment test and she decided to move on.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she called me up tonight, and I talked to her for about 5 minutes on the phone, and I ended up going over to her house after that. Shes leaving. This girl is outta here. She hates it here so bad, oh well though. So I just told her that up to that point I was going to ask her out (she told me awhile back that she likes the guy to do the asking), so I told her that she had potential but oh well. She did say that if she doesnt leave she could see starting an "exclusive dating relationship", but I dont think shes staying. Today is monday, this girl is talking being out of town by Wednesday. She didnt say much more about me going with her, so I brought it up asking her what she was thinking. She played it off like "i didnt mean that I meant like you would want to come and visit me", well the other day she mentioned that on the phone before saying that I should come with her, then she said "what do you have going for you here? i dont see you as the type of person that will stay here forever". She is supposed to call me in the morning, I told her tonight that if she wants to make out one more time before she takes off, to call me. Whats funny, is I just met this girl the other day and was hanging out with her not 45 minutes before she called this evening. Girls are replaceable. Takes me about a day :)