"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Help Letting go.

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
How do you let go and stop caring about other people, and what they think of you.

I can't seem to break free. I know I shouldn't care, and now and again it dawns on me when I find myself caring what random people on the street think of me, or some other random person that I shouldn't give two ****s about.

I just dont know what to do. Im redicilousy insecure. I used to be overweight, 6'0 215, and that was my scapegoat for not talking to girls and stuff.

Now im down to 160, and I enjoy looking at myself in the mirror, im not ugly, i don't have anything wrong with me. I just don't know what to do.

When im in my college classes, I talk to a few people, make small talk. Ive met new people this year. I have friends, quite a few, and im working on making more. Its just that I dont have any friends that are girls. None of my friends have any girlfriends either, so I just never meet any new women. Nor do they go out and try to meet them usually, so I don't get any help.

I'm real easy to get along with, I can make people laugh, I've had some recent success with girls, them showing interest in me. But whenever I talk to girls, especially sober, Im always thinking about what shes gonna think etc, and it ruins my game. If I'm just being myself having a good time (not caring), i can have success with girls. Enough girls have given little hints of interest to know that i could have success, if I could just put all the pieces together.

I think one of my sticking points is the fact that ive never taken a girl from meeting her, then all the way to sex. Im not a virgin, but the only girl i've had sex with i met one summer in HS, (like 3 years ago), then i stopped talking to her for a long ass time, and then i some how managed to get her to do me. (more like i called her wasted and said if she was here, i would **** her brains out, so she ended up driving up like the next day, or something like that, I don't remember the exact logisitics.)

But the fact of the matter is, I have no experience taking a girl from just meeting her, through the different stages of seduction, and then laying her. I have no previous experience to go off of really, and it creeps into my head when ever Im talking to girls.

But when ever it comes down to it, I think to much about what im supposed to say, or what this person is gonna think of me if they hear me say it to this person, and I just want that to go away. I want to beable to say anything, as stupid, gay, dumb, moronic, out of line ect, and just not give a **** what people think.

Sorry if its all jumbled, already started pregaming, and this is my first post asking for help, been lurking for like a year now, but lurking isn't helping me fast enough. Ive got less then two years left of college now, and ive yet to meet and form a relationship with a single girl. Sad eh.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You must believe in yourself and have confidence in your abilities.

You will not care what others think when you like who you are!! Love yourself, if you are worthy of such affection!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
make an effort to MEET GIRLS!! Parties, clubs, classes, sports, schoolactivities. GO GO GO GO day after day, meet more and more girls.
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
You must believe in yourself and have confidence in your abilities.
You will not care what others think when you like who you are!! Love yourself, if you are worthy of such affection!
Amen PRL. I always leave this forum believing.
 
Top