Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help...I don't know what to do!

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have liked my friend's sister for a while now. The only problem is she has a boyfriend, who she has been going out with for the past 4 months. She and my sister talked and somehow they started talking about me and my sister told her that I thought she was hot and she replied,"I think he's cute, I love him to death." When she said that I didn't really know what she meant. I know what some of you are thinking,"He was already in the friend zone at that point but we didn't really know much about each other then.

Anyway, I called my friend's house and he answered and I told him I wanted to talk to her because I was going to ask her to go to the movies with me and my other friend and my sister, who are dating. She wasn't there so my friend went with me instead. She knew later that I called to ask her. I figured then if she didn't know even though my sister came out and told her, she had to know then because I called to ask her instead of her brother. Anyway I have flirted with her and talked to her since then. The other day I got 2 Fast 2 Furious tickets by buying the tricked out addition of The Fast and the Furious. I called her house to ask her to go with me and her mom answered and gave me her sister's number (Her mom knows I like her and she also likes me more than her daughter's current boyfriend.) She told me to wait because they probably weren't there yet, so I went out and finished washing my truck before I called.

Whenever I called, she was the one who answered the phone and she didn't ask me how I got the number or anything (I figured her mom called her and said I was going to call, but my friend said she probably didn't care.) Anyway, I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me and then out to eat and she said yes. She asked me if I was going to come over later to see my friend and I said I didn't know.

Last night I was over at my friends house helping him work on his car (we were the only people there) and I told him about his sister going with me this Saturday. He brought up the point that if I don't say anything or nothing happens between us this weekend I will be put in the friend zone. I started thinking about it and I began wondering again if she knew my intent. I didn't say anything about anyone else going and she knows her brother is not going, but she said yes right off the bat and didn't stop and think about it. I was thinking maybe she thinks I want to become friends with her.(I wouldn't mind being friends with her but it's not what I want)

What do you guys think I should do? Should I say something this weekend? If so what should I say? This is the hardest part for me to decide. I can't just say,"In case you didn't know, I like you, break up with your boyfriend and go out with me." I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't sound almost like that. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all, when you make a post, dont forget to use the [ENTER] key!

I am now cross-eyed after reading all of that muddled together mess.

Secondly, it is extremely un-DJ like to try to get some other dudes chick.

There are plenty of fish in the sea dude, get your own.

However, if you really are infatuated with this girl, the best thing to do is not talk.

As by the quote you tyed for what you are going to say, I would suggest going with this option. :)

Don't say things, your not a woman, women speak, men do.

So do what you do, and make a move.

You get your ass beat by her boyfriend the next day, too bad. You dont, good for you, you just stole someone's girl.

Now, if you are however a great conversationalist(gotta love them george bush sounding words:)), you can try a boyfriend destroyer pattern. However I doubt that a newbie like you is ready to go and start using NLP.

Best advice, read some articles on the main page, read some in the bible, and from the hall of fame, and after all,

relax... ;)

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is NLP?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry bout it man, also, next time you start a thread, think up of a better name then "Help...I dont know what to do!"

Think about it, would you read somethign called that?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sry, i just read ur title, then looked over ur essay.
didnt take too much out of it....
ur prolly totally overanalyzing (judging by ur 1st para)...
dont ever overanalyze, try not to analyze either...just go with the flow.

~ivan

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man, well I don't know what you're worried about but it sounds like you are on the right track. The fact that you're pursuing her even though she has a boyfriend might not be the best idea, but I don't think you should really give a sh*t. You're all set from here.

You also have to give a girl some credit here. You've called her at home, she knows you like her, her mom knows you liked her, you called her on her cell and asked her out. This girl is not fvcking stupid! She knows you're edging to have some of her. And from the looks of it she's looking forward to it.

So now we're on the same page. Again, don't go crazy and think she doesn't realize what you want. I think everybody except you realizes that much... and once you realize it, you'll realize that you won't have to say ANYTHING to her on the date. As far as you're concerned, show her a great time, get in some kisses, you're at the movies for god's sakes, if you guys don't make out I'll personaly drive down there and kick the sh*t out of you.

Once you make out for a good hour, I'll promise you that she'll have no problem dumping her current boyfriend. There won't even be any competition.

So now, get psyched, take it easy, and get ready to have some fun on the date. Enjoy!

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt look at the fact that her mom likes u better then her current boyfriend as such a good thing even though it isnt a bad thing. otherwise i think this girl likes u man. just play ur cards right and all should turn out good.