Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP! Finally Figured Out What My Problem Is - Help Me Solve It!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i finally figured out the crux of my ongoing problems with the ladies, and hopefully you guys, and gals, can help me out...

i have absolutely no problem with interacting with people. generally, people like me...girls and guys. i have quite a few social circles i can hang in.

i use kino quite a bit and subtle, sexual innuendos with the girls. the problem is that all the girls i ever hang out with think of me as just a friend and it really bugs me. they generally are good with being reciprocal with kino too, and always have good eye contact.

i hear them talking about these other guys that they are all about, but they don't know (or barely know) these guys and they would jump at any chance to be with them based soley on their appearance. --one of the girls i was going to ask out continually talks about other guys in front of me....i dont think they could be a bigger turn-off than that, and her talking about other dudes does not bode well for me.

so, then, is it simply that i just don't do it for them visually? that is the only thing i can come up with. what am i missing guys??

thanks!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case I would suggest changing the type of woman you're interested in. Stay away from the ones that only consider looks, go after the ones that want a 'good guy.' These women want the whole thing, someone esthetically pleasing but also with substance. You should have more success with women like that.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If that's the case I would suggest changing the type of woman you're interested in. Stay away from the ones that only consider looks, go after the ones that want a 'good guy.' These women want the whole thing, someone esthetically pleasing but also with substance. You should have more success with women like that.
Fvck that. I say improve yourself to the point where you can get the women you really want.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so where does one find a girl who is looking for a "good guy", and how do you know you found her?

Reaction score
1. I thought you had diagnosed your problem?

2. Your the problem. What I am saying is that the problem is YOU.

3. Obviously your not creating attraction with the women around you. Sure your talking and chatting it up but your not coming from the space of a potential seducer, but as some kinda whimpy assed nice guy routine your running.

4. When your out with these other women you can now use them to create a social quality kinda thing. Other available women will see you with them and think that your probably a potential.

So start looking at the OTHER women who are not in YOUR group of friends. You will do way better there.

5. The girl who talks about other men in your face does it for a reason. She knows your attracted to her and she is trying to let you down easily cause she isn't or hasn't one ounce of attraction for YOU...because you did the nice guy routine.

When are you heads gonna learn that nice guys do not get laid like a rock star does.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by golf299
so where does one find a girl who is looking for a "good guy", and how do you know you found her?
a question that has forever baffeled men for years.

you don't, its trial and error i think at least IMO

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so then what is the best/easiest way to incite sexual feelings within women?... it must transcend kino and other basics because i've done all that...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so then what is the best/easiest way to incite sexual feelings within women?... it must transcend kino and other basics because i've done all that...
The easiest way is to find girls who are physically attracted to you.

If that's not working for you, I would recommend checking out the Gunwitch method, since creating sexual vibes is its main focus.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno its hard to say, i couldn't really tell you what EXACTLY to do all i know is if you kino a girl she should respond and build attraction accordingly.

but in your case it seems to work backwards. Maybe its how your talking to them.

saying stuff like, "ya know you can always talk to me" and then nudgeing them in the arm.. that's sending a message like, hey yeah i'll be your friend

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Fvck that. I say improve yourself to the point where you can get the women you really want.
YOU would say that... :rolleyes: I wonder just how many that you get are actually the ones that YOU want...

So educate us, how would a DJ of YOUR caliber go about getting the women that YOU want?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 'good woman' who's looking for a good guy has three qualities:

- She's giving
- She's flexible
- And she has integrity

They're out there, actually there are a lot of them out there. The problem is two fold:

1. They usually don't trust guys easily because they've been dogged in the past.
2. Not all good women may be attractive to you.

My suggestion is to work on your DJ skills by interacting with more women without the expectation of finding 'the one.' Just have a good time interacting and becoming a better 'good guy.'

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i know those girls are out there...i've met one or 2 of them. of course, this vicious circle i'm in continues. i meet girls, they like me but they don't like me, ya know.

is giving in and giving up a viable option to finding a decent girl who is also attracted to me?

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
YOU would say that... :rolleyes: I wonder just how many that you get are actually the ones that YOU want...

So educate us, how would a DJ of YOUR caliber go about getting the women that YOU want?
Calm down there buddy - I'm not suggesting I'm the world's greatest DJ. But I go for the girls I really want. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. My success rate isn't 100%, but it's over 50% and I'm satisfied with that.

You have to realize that not all girls want the exact same guy. You certainly shouldn't change your personality around just to satisfy a girl - let it be clear that I'm not suggesting that. You just need to be able to tweak aspects of your game based on your target. Know when to go heavy on the C+F and when to cut it back a bit. Know when to stay aloof and mysterious and when to open up and get emotional.

So, it's your choice - you can either "be yourself" and hope some girl that appreciates you will come along, or you can learn to give girls what they're looking for and be more succesful, while remaining true to yourself.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-Evaluate yourself. Are you really out of AFC mode ? I have a few girl friends that I became friends w/ during my AFC days. Now that I think back to those days, I know exactly how i ended up in that position.

C'mon bro, if you were kino-ing in attempt to build attraction and sexual tension, build rapport, and tease the **** out of her, she's not gonna regard you JUST as a friend. If anything she'll reject your advances.

If you thought you've made advances, you obviously haven't if they're disclosing their personal life regarding other guys with you.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what then....simply become more agressive with kino?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Calm down there buddy - I'm not suggesting I'm the world's greatest DJ. But I go for the girls I really want. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. My success rate isn't 100%, but it's over 50% and I'm satisfied with that.

You have to realize that not all girls want the exact same guy. You certainly shouldn't change your personality around just to satisfy a girl - let it be clear that I'm not suggesting that. You just need to be able to tweak aspects of your game based on your target. Know when to go heavy on the C+F and when to cut it back a bit. Know when to stay aloof and mysterious and when to open up and get emotional.

So, it's your choice - you can either "be yourself" and hope some girl that appreciates you will come along, or you can learn to give girls what they're looking for and be more succesful, while remaining true to yourself.
See the difference in quality a stream of consciousness that comes out when not prefixed with the word "fvck?" Imagine the success if the same consideration was taken when engaging women.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a dyck but how do you have 330 posts on here Golf and you're posting such newbie topics and asking such basic questions??? Maybe all the posting is the problem?? Try spending time reading the basic material and then go out into the field to apply it.

And your friend-girls? Forget about hooking up with them. Use them to practice being a sexual person instead of one of the girls, because that is your problem (I was the same way in the same situation). No more "subtle innuendos" and gentle kino. Slap their asses, flirt, laugh at them, wrestle around with them, spontaneous hugs and kisses, accuse them of molesting you, talk about sex in front of them, dance with them, point out hot girls and ask whether they think the girl is worthy of you, get them to be your wingwomen etc etc Read the fvcking manual. Learn to have fun in a sexual manner with girls in general. DON'T FOCUS ON WINNING THESE SPECIFIC GIRLS OVER.