"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hello, I'm new.

bigorangedot

New Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Nowhere
Hey, everyone! I've been lurking around this DJ site for a while and been reading some the articles, so I decided I better start posting. Just wanted to intro myself and say I'm looking forward to changing myself for the better! Think I'm gonna start on the bootycamp thing soon.
Well, guess this is the time to be totally honest about myself. Here's where I starting from: I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend. :eek: Always been shy and quiet all my life, and lousy at conversation. Been totally clueless when it comes to girls. Whenever I've had a chance with a girl I usually let the opportunity slip away or totally blew it. So of course I get depressed and frustrated and I end up thinking how I'll never get a girl.
It's difficult to envision this kind of success, when I've never been successful before. But now I'm starting to see it. Since I started reading stuff on this site, I'm been trying to change my attitude and trying to gain some confidence. Been trying to make more eye contact with people in general and even smiling, and even with girls. So far I still tend to avoid eye contact, but I've definitely made progress with it. And been trying to be more conversational with friends and people I normally talk to. Still not at the point of striking up convos with strangers, but again making progress. I've already changed positively in the past few months and I know a lot more lies ahead. No doubt I'll be a ladykiller in no time!
Well here I go! Wish me luck and success!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
hello I'm baseballDJ

Welcome to the boards, here is something that I think that you would like to read wrote by bobbob.

26 and never had a girlfriend... very depressed about it.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57066

it is a very good article and you might just gain some knowledge. Don't forget to read the DJ bible and use the search function

hope you stick around
 

bigorangedot

New Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Nowhere
Booty Camp Day 0

Alright thanks for the good luck and the welcome and the stick around.
Well actually sometimes I do get depressed about it, and sometimes don't care at all. Of course I don't know what it's like to have a gf so I'm curious but overall it's not so important. What I do know is I wanna change and become successful and confident. To be great at conversation and mackin chicas.

Alright so that's it, I'm starting on the Booty Camp tomorrow. The eye contact things isn't gonna be a huge deal, already been trying that here and there as I've been going around. Automatic reaction is still to look away, but won't be hard to change.
The wierd thing is gonna be saying hello. Especially being here in Korea. The main thing I'm not sure of is whether I oughta say hello in English or Korean. My Korean ability is beginner/intermediate, so I can do it, and of course I should practice. But then again most people here know at least a little English but most are very poor at it and shy about speaking English with foreigners. Guess I'll try a bit of both and see how it goes.

Anyways I'm pumped to start!
 
Top