"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Height comeback

Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
Im a pretty short guy for 17 (5'3) and people like to make fun of the shortness a lot lol. So anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any good " your short" comebacks besides im big in the pants or soemthing stupid like that which everyone has heard 3 billion times.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
i'd just look them up and down with a "you can talk" look, and then win them over with your winning personality.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
I dont understand what you are saying lol... I have no problem winning people over with my personality, just first impressions mean a lot and a lot of times people think im younger then i am because of my height
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I meant, look whoever it is up and down, like your thinking "i dont give a **** what you think but i'm not going to say anything."
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I thought of this spontaneously

"Well / DOnt worry (to girls say dont worry) it isnt short down there (look at d1ck)"

Something that you can relate ur d1ck to ur height, u know what i mean.........
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas
Hey man, I feel ya. I'm 5'3" too. But, then again I'm only 15. Most people around here don't really care. I'm pretty built, so I think my shortness just brings out my muscles more. But, just don't worry about any crap. Just let it be obvious that you like yourself the way you are (height included) and their opinion that you ain't tall enough really won't make you go home and have a good cry. Just be you and love it man! That's all I can say. ~Craig~
 
Top