Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

heavily in need of guidance

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life has become a ****show full of uncertainty.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this Forum isn’t the Amazing Kreskin. If you need help, facts matter for background …
Alright here goes then.

I feel like I don't know myself. I'm not pursuing my true interests. I've got bull**** issues at school, which I should have graduated already.

I don't really know who to turn to. I've been having panic attacks even. I may be having a slight one right now. Soon as I get a setback my natural reaction is to get drunk and waste cash.

My health is going to ****. I don't have the energy to do the sports I want to do. There are a million more problems actually but they are too personal and involve finances and family...

Also I received a blow to the forehead last year in a fight, just about when I suppose I started to lose control of my life. Don't know if the shock to the frontal lobe (my skull had a few fractures in the front, the nose bones were shattered basically), has changed my behavior. I basically feel more lazy in general and unwilling to do intensive work or anything that may exhaust me. Perhaps because of this I have been slacking on school and now I've got a problem and my teacher doesn't want to grade my internship report because it was past the due date.

I wrote a long ass list of problems for them to consider, but left out the fact that I had a huge blow to the skull. I don't want to come across as though I'm somehow dumber now and might be unable to get the degree. I don't think that is the case. Though I feel like I am becoming dumber because I'm not stimulating my brain and learning new things.

So besides that me and my family are running out of cash, I need to get the degree. I'm experiencing too many setbacks.

We've put my childhood home up for sale and there are no buyers for it because it's in a foreign country. Ever since I left that home at the age of 11 I've meant to go back but now that seems to be unattainable. My life is basically falling apart. If we don't get a buyer we might have to sell the one I'm living in. In which case I would be 30, trying to get my bachelor's degree, and would have to go to renting a room again like most other students (which by this point should have gotten a Master's).

So I am rethinking everything. What shall I do? At this point I couldn't simply study something else. I'm so over life at the moment that I have no clue what to do. I'm not working enough hours and I don't know if I could get a job where I could really use my brain. All I know how to do is study random stuff and analyse things. I'm educated but not in a field that interests me. I have no clue what to do and no direction in life whatsoever.

Would be nice to get some kind of helpful advice or support or something. I have the idea my life is at a crossroads between success and failure. And failure seems a bit more likely in the immediate future...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
First, there are no bones in your nose, only cartilage. Next, is this your home or your parents? You need to get back to basics here. School may not necessarily be the answer. What do you like to do? What is your passion? Can you turn that passion into profit?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here goes then.

I feel like I don't know myself. I'm not pursuing my true interests. I've got bull**** issues at school, which I should have graduated already.

I don't really know who to turn to. I've been having panic attacks even. I may be having a slight one right now. Soon as I get a setback my natural reaction is to get drunk and waste cash.

My health is going to ****. I don't have the energy to do the sports I want to do. There are a million more problems actually but they are too personal and involve finances and family...

Also I received a blow to the forehead last year in a fight, just about when I suppose I started to lose control of my life. Don't know if the shock to the frontal lobe (my skull had a few fractures in the front, the nose bones were shattered basically), has changed my behavior. I basically feel more lazy in general and unwilling to do intensive work or anything that may exhaust me. Perhaps because of this I have been slacking on school and now I've got a problem and my teacher doesn't want to grade my internship report because it was past the due date.

I wrote a long ass list of problems for them to consider, but left out the fact that I had a huge blow to the skull. I don't want to come across as though I'm somehow dumber now and might be unable to get the degree. I don't think that is the case. Though I feel like I am becoming dumber because I'm not stimulating my brain and learning new things.

So besides that me and my family are running out of cash, I need to get the degree. I'm experiencing too many setbacks.

We've put my childhood home up for sale and there are no buyers for it because it's in a foreign country. Ever since I left that home at the age of 11 I've meant to go back but now that seems to be unattainable. My life is basically falling apart. If we don't get a buyer we might have to sell the one I'm living in. In which case I would be 30, trying to get my bachelor's degree, and would have to go to renting a room again like most other students (which by this point should have gotten a Master's).

So I am rethinking everything. What shall I do? At this point I couldn't simply study something else. I'm so over life at the moment that I have no clue what to do. I'm not working enough hours and I don't know if I could get a job where I could really use my brain. All I know how to do is study random stuff and analyse things. I'm educated but not in a field that interests me. I have no clue what to do and no direction in life whatsoever.

Would be nice to get some kind of helpful advice or support or something. I have the idea my life is at a crossroads between success and failure. And failure seems a bit more likely in the immediate future...
Take responsibility for it. A man creates his own life, positive and negative. Take responsibility for how you’ve allowed your life to go, then start working the problem. Drop the emotion, and think through it. I can’t tell you what to do or what to think. You’ve got to discover that for yourself, but the best thing you can do right now is start with the little things. Small wins, like completing some small constructive, positive task. Something to get the ball rolling, to start building momentum in the opposite direction of where you’re going now.

If you decide enough is enough you’ll find a way to be successful, purposeful, and happy again. But, that starts with actually pushing to get everything back on track instead of just giving in to the thought of failure. Small wins, man. Get control of your emotions and solve the problem.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Each time a man has fallen down, he needs to pick himself back right up.

The sure fire way of getting right back up is to aim or win with small things 1st.

Build a momentum of wins that will naturally snowball into something bigger and larger until you feel its ur purpose in life.

An example, previously I've told someone in this forum to go and contribute to help humanity in some small way, like buying a meal for some homeless man on the streets. It doesn't matter what it is, just get it done to make urself feel good again, make sure it's easy and doable...a 100% win.

From his postings/response, he seems to be doing well now.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the very least, never forget that life IS a series of ebbs and flows. Right now you are stressed and your situations feel insurmountable. When this occurs be open to the gifts that the universe will suggest as solutions and to always take it one day at a time and remember that this shall pass eventually

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life always has ups/downs and curve balls. Try to find some hobbies / activities to De-stress. Meditation / The Gym / Lifting / Social Clubs can be a good start.