Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heartfelt Change: Omega to Alpha

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible did a lot for me. Heck, it changed my life. And one of the most important parts of the great gospel of DJ that helped my developement was the passage called "Alpha Vs Omega". However, I found that I couldn't make the changes I wanted just for the sake of attracting women. That wasn't nearly enough incentive to get me to change. I had to change for myself, I had to find within what made me want to change. Through careful thought and analyzation, I have found exactly what helped me make the necessary alterations to go from Omega to Alpha. You will never look at the passage in the same way again.

"Omega falls prey to gossip. Alpha never talks shyt about anyone."

Gossip enrages you. It's stupid, useless, and pointless. Lame even. It also shows weakness. If you're gonna talk shyt about someone, put on a skirt, bra, and panties and go into the ladies room. Oh, don't forget your tampon. A real man has the balls to speak of something that pisses him off to a person's face, not be some little ***** and chat about that person in little groups via whispering.

"Omega participates in negative discussion. Alpha puts a positive spin on things or simply ignores negative comments."

Has there ever been a song you heart that puts you in an AWESOME mood? Tht song that puts you on cloud nine, higher than high? You're so happy and carefree that nothing in the world matters? Of course there has! Didn't you love that mood? Then don't let others talking about something bad take you out of that mood. Don't let others ruin your fun. Don't let someone else's bad comment set a negative tone.

"omega lets other people's moods affect his. Nobody can steal the joy of an Alpha!"

This is in congruence with the last one. Don't let others pull you down! Imagine you are an eagle. When you're up in the sky with your massive wings spread catching the thermals beneath you, soaring and gliding high in the cool sky and you can see the world below you and the clouds around you there is nothing else in the world that matters. Are you going to let someone from all they way down there, on the dirt below, pull you down? No way! This moment with the wind in your feathers, the horizon before you, and the cool air passing over you in a splendid sigh there's no wayyou're gonna let yourself get pulled down. In fact, you want to share this moment and you'll pull them up with you!

"Omega actually gives a f#@% about what everyone thinks. Alpha's opinion matters more to others than vice versa."

You don't want to be everyone else's bytch! You're sick of serving other people's opinions. What about YOUR life? What about the way YOU feel? Yeah! You're word has more importance. You've though about your opinion. You make wise decisions because you know exactly, from deep within, what you want. Your word is golden!!

"Omega desperately needs a woman. A woman desperately needs Alpha."

This isn't an egotistical statement. You're sick of serving up to women. You're sick of always being sad that you don't have a woman. There's an emptiness in your life that needs to be filled. You're tired of depending on another person for your happiness. They often disappoint us anyway! You found the love of your life. It's your passion! You love drawing! You can capture the soul of your subject of your subject on paper. You love boxing! You are obsessed with the strategy, the rhythm, watching your fists deliver devastating blows to your temporary nemisis, your opponent. Everytime you throw a punch, that punch has it's own life, meaning and existence. Boxing is an art for you. You love writing! You are God and your characters are your creation. Each character has a special place in your heart. You use your dreamsas inspiritaton for your works. You pour your very being into your writing and bring out the primal feelings in your readers and take them on an emotional roller coaster. These dreams are more than enough to distract you, to envelope you. You actually have no room left in your heart for a woman. Love is all taken by your passion.

"Omega reacts. Alpha acts."

Don't you hate it when people lose their cool and when something bad happens they have to find blame? I mean, who gives a shyt about who caused the problem?! Don't we have a problem at hand, to SOLVE? How can we fix this situation? What can we do to handle this? Stop whining and let's get something done!

"Omega clings to the familiar. Alpha thrives in teh unexpected."

God, don't you hate it when people are too afraid to try something new? Do they have no balls? They're too scared or too frantic to do something no one else has ever done before. They love fitting into their little spot because they're too scared to shine. They won't do anything out of the ordinary because they're tooafraid of being different from the crowd. But guess what? You've come along! You provide a freshness because you're setting a trend. You're ushering in a whole new world. You're the mother f@#%#*** torrential force, the thunderous impetus that opens everyone's eyes, and frees everyone from the mold. You are the wolf, the spirit of the wild. You can't be held down by the cages and the domestication of the familiar, the norm. You're that wolf! Your golden/amber eyes burn of a fire of mystery and unfamiliarity. No one has ever seen anything like you before and frankly, you rock! Oh dear, suddenly the ladies are wet from the realization that they'll never see another guy like you again. Get up on top of that hill and howl into the full moon. Your brothers, the world, and the universe hears you!

"Omega waits for good fortune to smile on him. Aplpha makes his own fortune."

Are you gonna just sit there with your legs together and your hands on the table for your meal? Oh yeha? Well why don't you put in your tampon while you're at it little bytch! The rest of the world doesn't notice yur puppy dog eyes. You're a wolf! You're an Alpha Male! Go hunt down your food! Lead the pack! Claim your kill and revel in the fortune that you have claimed. You're free, man! No one has anything on you! You're self reliant and you know just what you want! Your golden and black wolf eyes show the pride of a warrior who has claimed his victory. You stand with the valor and the royalty of a lion. Roar at your accomplishment you king of men! You rule your life, world, and existence!

"Omega is complacent enough to settle for less. Alpha is always trying to improve himself."

You lost. Oh well. You failed again. Oh well. She was an alright looking girl, but she dumped you. Oh well. That girl was really hot, but she was way out of your leauge because she was a dancer. *Sigh* Oh well. It's all about freakin' "Oh well!" Screw that! You're tired of being less! And even worse, flawed! You're gonna push your ego aside and shed away this old skin called you
and emerge a new greater you. You're a fiery phoenix and sometimes the fire burns out. From the ashes and the embers you'll ascend like a rocket! You're like the ammunition in a gun! You're ready to redefine yourself completely just fo the sake of evolution. Yes, it's about self evolution. You are an evolving self improving god! "Everyday tear down these walls til cornerstones remain, coming ONE STEP CLOSER ALL THE TIME!!! And altough we'll never reach perfection, ALWAYS PERSIST TO TRY!!!" Thrice -Phoenix Ignition-

"Omega fears rejection. Alpha loves to crash & burn sometimes just cuz its fun to try new ****."

You don't want to do this because you're worried you'll get rejected. Aww...too bad. So rejection has complete control over you? So you're basically saying you're rejection's bytch? You're saying you'd get on your knees, bite the pillow, and let rejection tear you a new one? Heck no! Rejection doesn't scare you! You reven in rejection! Hell you laugh at it! Man, I screwed up, now I have a new story to tell at the party. Or, aw man...that has NEVER happened before. Kick @$$! And now I know what NOT to do! Now I can suceed where I failed before. Awesome!

The Alpha Versus Omega ideal is not about what you do to please a woman. It's about becoming your true perfect Man, becoming a Legend and an Alpha Male. It has little to do with really pleasing a woman, it has everything to improving yourself. You will see women more attracted to you as you work on these improvements.

P.S: Sorry guys, I'm writing this a 5:is in the morning, and I've been up for 25 hours. If I have grammar problems, sorry. I hope you enjoyed the read.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yadadayadadayadada

You wanna know what an "alpha" male is? You really wanna know? You really, REALLY wanna know?

In case you haven't figured it out by now, here, i give it on the silver plate, just for you and the rest of the "DJ" crew, the truth, the truth and nothing but the universal truth:

The "Alpha" male is the guy with the strongest inner energy aka, charisma. In other words, the strongest aura.
It is like a magnet. The stronger, the more it pulls everything towards it. Looks and body are only an add-on here, nothing more. And all the rest of the mindsets you so joyfully described in your post are automatically package included free of charge, along with it (a strong aura).

So, now that you know the universal truth, you can go medidate in complete solitude into some far away mountains, living out the rest of your days happily and peacefuly on a diet of rainwater, roots and bat shyt.

Thank you and good night

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting titus.... is it that simple?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
Yadadayadadayadada

You wanna know what an "alpha" male is? You really wanna know? You really, REALLY wanna know?

In case you haven't figured it out by now, here, i give it on the silver plate, just for you and the rest of the "DJ" crew, the truth, the truth and nothing but the universal truth:

The "Alpha" male is the guy with the strongest inner energy aka, charisma. In other words, the strongest aura.
It is like a magnet. The stronger, the more it pulls everything towards it. Looks and body are only an add-on here, nothing more. And all the rest of the mindsets you so joyfully described in your post are automatically package included free of charge, along with it (a strong aura).

So, now that you know the universal truth, you can go medidate in complete solitude into some far away mountains, living out the rest of your days happily and peacefuly on a diet of rainwater, roots and bat shyt.

Thank you and good night
As hilarious as the last part of this post is, I actually agree completely :D

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Inner energy is the base of all bases from which EVERYTHING derives. From bodily to mind functions. Once a strong and well balanced flow of energy from the bottom to the top of your body is constructed, so all your bodily funtions get all the juice they need, they strengthen and grow better automaticaly. All of them. From wheter your John will stand up, to wheter you can concentrate good or reducing signs of different serious ilnesses, like, let's say asthma (with more work, you can diminish it almost alltogether)

You just name it. Whichever bodily/mind function you know. It all kicks into higher gear automaticaly.

And if you want a test of the state in which your own enery flow is, you can do it easily.

Make a pendulum. Anything will do, as long as it is metallic. Like lets say, tie a metal key to a piece of string. Perfect.

Lie down and hold the pendulum in the air over your sexual organs (This is where the main energy pump for your whole body is) Wait a little and see in which direction, and how fast, the pendulum starts making circles:

-clockwise: good flow.
-counter-clockwise: interupted and bad flow.

And if you want to test the rest of the energy centers, here:

-the lower part of your stomach
-(i don't know the name of this one in english) the part in where the baby grows,
-the hearth and lungs
-the throat
-between the eyes
-tip of your head